WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #18 of 156 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good property”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Fortune landmark is a real landmark in Ahmadabad. It had good room and it is centrally located. Interiors are classy and beautiful. Staff was a bit slow. Had to wait long for food and other services. It was neat and clean though. Just a little working up in service and I would rate it all stars. Planning to be there once again.hope to write a better review next time.
Thanks

• Stayed May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
WOWAhmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Hotel Landmark, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sparing your valuable time and giving us your feedback. It is our continuous effort to improve our services and we value your comments and suggestions.

We regret to note that you have not enjoyed your stay in term of service at our hotel.

I have shared your feedback with my colleagues and will try to meet and exceed your expectations during your next visit to the property.

We at Fortune Landmark, Ahmedabad value your patronage and sincerely look forward to serve you again.

Umesh Tiwary

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I had a very good stay at this hotel, was here for an official trip for 2 days. The staff was very courteous and caring....and I mean too caring about their customers...reason I am saying this coz both the days I stayed I got call to find out about my day & stay in Ahmedabad....very rare hotels take such feedback daily. The chef doesn't stick to what is on the menu, if u have a choice or a particular taste there are open to serve u & make changes....overall I give 2 Thumbs Up for the Staff & their attitude!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank JenniferAngels
WOWAhmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Hotel Landmark, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your appreciation with my colleagues and they are highly motivated to provide the highest standards of service to our customers.

We at Fortune Landmark, Ahmedabad value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough about the quality of service during my month long stay in Ahmedabad. Every inch of the hotel is kept spotless and at every opportunity there is someone close by to assist you in anything you may need. The food was varied and delicious. Front desk service was easy and always eager to fulfill my wishes. Easy day/weekend travel service at the desk was easy, helpful and very well managed. My room was nice sized, quiet and very comfortable and housekeeping was excellent. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting this city.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
WOWAhmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Hotel Landmark, responded to this review, June 30, 2014

Ahmedabad, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Visited this hotel for a couple of times. One of the oldest luxurious hotels of Ahmedabad. Found the location on an average side as now a days S G highway, Prahladnagar and Bopal are more happening areas. However, it gives easy access to Railways & Airport. The service was quick and the whole staff was very attentive and ready to help. We had evening snacks in their open cafe on a very fine evening. The food was delicious, but the thing I didn't like was the cat was lying on the table next to us and the staff didn't do anything. We had also taken dinner at Earthen Oven their roof top restaurant. The food was simply mind blowing. However, the menu is of only one page and they have only 4-5 items for Jain People. I recommend they should shift their ground level restaurant menu to their roof top restaurant. Also, I remarked that all the glasses of that roof top restaurants were not clean at all and it needed some maintenance. It literally destroyed our charm of enjoying the view from the best couple table. There are some positive points along with the negatives sides of it which proves the belief of "Old Is Gold" wrong. Hope to see some improvements soon.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
WOWAhmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Hotel Landmark, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Mr. Alap

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing your experience & suggestion to my notice. I have noted that you were very happy with our SERVICES & DELICIOUS FOOD in all of our RESTAURANTS as mentioned. Simultaneously I regret the inconvenience you have experienced while noticing cat in our open air premises and on cleaning of window glasses of roof top, which you have noticed not up to the mark .

Sir may I assure you that I am personally taken up your feedback with my team which has resulted in immediate correction. We request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services. Thank you praising our signature restaurant EARTHEN OVEN for mind blowing food quality & services

At Fortune Landmark, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Regards,

Gurgaon, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

Good location and nice and clean rooms. Breakfast is nice. The staff is very attentive and try their best to help you as and when required. Needs more sitting options at the lobby. Ordered room service and found it very slow in reacting.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
WOWAhmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Hotel Landmark, responded to this review, May 27, 2014

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

As I mentioned in my title, I felt the courtesy of the staff like nowhere else. Every employee that I interacted was not just ready to help but willing to take it to the next level by doing a follow up as well. The rooms were typical Fortune like and well maintained and clean. I went to Earthen Oven restaurant as I saw the Times Food certificate in the lobby area for the restaurant. The food was good but not extra ordinary. So neither disappointed nor delighted here.

Room Tip: When looking at the hotel from front, I believe the rooms on the right side would give better view o...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality

Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Staying in this hotel since yesterday. A good business class hotel. Leaving today. # 702 is good and with really green view- with a tomb thrown in. Quite quiet. Staff are courteous and nice. Creature comforts are fine. Prompt response for your requirements.
Orchid restaurant is good. Dinner is fine. Prompt and efficient. They understand your needs. Breakfast is sumptuous. Dining hall is really classy.

• Stayed May 2014