“A PLEASENT STAY”

Fortune Hotel Landmark
Ranked #14 of 161 Hotels in Ahmedabad
“A PLEASENT STAY”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I had stayed at this hotel for about a month.The hotel is trustworthy, clean, hygienic and user friendly. This is almost centrally located with good communication facilities. The rooms are specious and bath rooms well cleaned and near to hygienic. The rate is also reasonable and competitive.

Room Tip: Road side rooms which are getting morning sun are good to stay.
1 Thank SRBHATT
WOWAhmedabad, General Manager at Fortune Hotel Landmark, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sparing your valuable time and giving us your feedback. It is our continuous effort to improve our services and we value your comments and suggestions.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your appreciation with my colleagues and they are highly motivated to provide the highest standards of service to our customers.

We at Fortune Landmark, Ahmedabad value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit to serve you.

Umesh Tiwary

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Carson City, Nevada
Reviewed March 13, 2014

What an amazing experience. We arrived in Ahmedabad very early in the morning as we did the overnight train from Mumbai. We had to freshen up right away as we had a car waiting to take us to Ambaji. They allowed us access to both rooms at 7:00am to freshen up so we could continue our travel. The first room was originally booked as a King and was not available early so they let us freshen up in a twin and when we came back the same evening they changed it to the King. We just had the best service here from all of the staff. We were only there for one night but it was very memorable and I will certainly return.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise as the hotel is on the main street.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Faridabad, India
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Well behaved staff. Room was cozy and overlooking the main Ashram road.
Both breakfast and dinner was good. Stayed for two days. Have stayed in
this hotel a number of times earlier too.

Strongly recommended whether on business, couple, family, friends or solo visit.

Room Tip: Was alloted a room on the higher floor facing the main Ashram Road. View was good and enjoyed the st...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I stayed in Fortune Ahmedabad for business related to the dairy industry. The staff at reception is super helpful. Breakfast is complementary and it was really amazing. they had all types of cuisine starting from western delicacies, south indian dosa and north indian paratha and sabzi. The room was very comfortable with excellent staff ready to assist for in room dining and other aspects. The room had a small mini bar with non alcoholic drinks and fast food. It had a nice view to the bustling Ahmedabad city from the room window. The room decor was also very good. Overall really good stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Pune, India
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Lately have been travelling to Ahmedabad often and typically stay at The Gateway, Akota. The stay was getting boring and so this time decided to stay at a hotel in the city. So decided to stay at Fortune Landmark. Location wise it scores over the Gateway and if you have time at your hands this is a better bet to roam around Ahmedabad. It seemed to be an old hotel but maintained well. Rooms are nice but bathrooms though clean are a little outdated. One good thing was free internet (Speeds were low though). Breakfast spread was good and service can do better. I took the opportunity to visit local areas and ate at the Earthern oven (Fine dining restaurant on the terrace) one night. Food is quite below average and for the price absolutely terrible. They seem to specialize in kebabs but for vegetarians you just have very limited options! Overall a comfortable stay and next time in Ahmedabad will be a dilemma!

Dear Guest,

We regret to note that you have not enjoyed your stay in term of food and service at our hotel.

I have shared your feedback with my colleagues and will try to meet and exceed your expectations during your next visit to the property.

We at Fortune Landmark, Ahmedabad value your patronage and sincerely look forward to serve you again.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance

New Delhi, India
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I stayed here for a night during my trip to Ahmedabad. The rooms are OK, but aging. The bathtub needs a makeover and the hotel could do well with a bit of sprucing up. The breakfast was OK. The folks at the reception were friendly and helpful. The staff in the restaurant seemed slow and not very responsive. Overall an OK place to stay during your business trip.

Dear Guest,

We regret to note that you have not enjoyed your stay in term of maintenance and service at our hotel.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any assistance

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Awesome ambience which is actually needed for a business traveler after a hectic day. Rooms gives a royal & vibrant feeling. Food is awesome & very tasty.
Staffs are very good, caring and well behaved. it's truely "home away from home" I will not think of any other hotels for my future trips in Ahmedabad ...

All the best ITC & their management...

-Namrata Mukherjee.

Room Tip: "fortune club rooms & executive rooms are fabulous"
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo