We spent 3 days in the Fortune Landmark Hotel in the last days of January 2013. The placement of the hotel is good, you can reach by taxi all important energy companies in half an hour time.
Like in most of the hotels in India you will meet severe security check at the gate and in the entrance of the hotel. The personnel is nice speaking good English.
The rooms are more than acceptable. Smoking rooms are also available.
It is a small challenge to find the minibar and the slippers, but after a few minutes you will discover both of them in rather fantastic places.
There is a not very obvious garden restaurant belonging to the hotel. It is so well hidden we wouldn't discover it if we wouldn't be adviced by the receptionist. Try the local Butter Cheese Nan. It is really excellent. You can have the dinner in the garden restaurant and have business discussions.
The Internet connection is poor. Out of that it is difficult to get connected. I had to download my e-mails using the expensive 3G.
I recommend the hotel to business travelers needing an acceptable place to spend a few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fortune Landmark a Classified 5*Business hotel located in Ahmedabad, regarded as the commercial capital of Gujarat. The hotel is the best landmark in town, centrally located and offering first class services and facilities. We have carved out a range of amenities from large meeting room to the best Food & Beverages options for the highest level of client satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Fortune Hotel Landmark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fortune Landmark Hotel Ahmedabad
- Fortune Landmark Ahmedabad