“Sing a meal”

Unplugged Cafe N Grill
Cuisines: Italian, International
“Sing a meal”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Unplugged is probably the only place in Ahmedabad which has a Live Gig. One can eat great preparations of Italian, Mexican and Continental preparations, customized, to your taste, while also get a chance to sing a song on the gig. It's a small cozy place but offers some great delicacies. I particularly loved the fried mushrooms and the piping hot paneer tikka. I'm a vegetarian but my non-vegetarian friends were equally happy with the servings. I had the food served with a Kiwi Margarita, which was simply amaaazing. I will highly recommend it. Jay, their creative Chef and Manager, is a cool guy who knows just how to serve these amazing dishes. I hear he gets his inputs into every serving and hearing about customer's choices. So go there to have a nice chat with friends and enjoy music and meal.

• Visited June 2013