“Good return for money”

Ranked #28 of 157 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Patan, India
“Good return for money”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed in hotel grand ambience on last week of july. I liked its location because it is just 2 km away from the railway station and very closer to the old historical market.I also liked its harmful services and good behavior of its staff. I can say that it is one of the best hotel to stay in ahmedabad

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Amin F
grandambience12, Front Office Manager at Hotel Grand Ambience, responded to this review, January 30, 2016
Dear sir,
Greetings from Hotel Grand Ambience..!!

Thank you indeed for staying and sharing your experience with us and providing us with the detailed feedback. We appreciate you taking the effort to providing feedback.

Once again, we thank you for your feedback and believe, it will not be too long from now that we again welcome you at our hotel.

Thanks,

With Warm Regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Korean first
New Delhi, India
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Grand Ambience is a Good,clean,spacitious hotel with courteous staff. The rooms were clean & food service was quite fast. It is a Value for money in Ahmedabad unlike other hotels which we checked.The Manager & staff were very helpful.Since it is located centrally & almost all tourists places are nearby,its a good option to stay at.Just 2 Km from railway stn & 30 mins away from Airport.I would definately prefer to stay in this hotel again incase I visit Ahmedabad again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Hajra09
Greetings of the day..!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Hotel Grand Ambience, Ahmdebad . We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Grand Ambience, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Regards
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was passing by saw the hotel looked beautiful at night when I entered I got good welcome and during my stay itwas a pleasant stay and most of historical places were nearby if at all I wish to go to ahemdabad I will surely stay there again

• Stayed September 2012
grandambience12, Front Office Manager at Hotel Grand Ambience, responded to this review, November 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is always a pleasure having you as our guest. We take this opportunity to thank to write to us and appreciate us.

Your support has boosted our team moral, we look forward to welcome you back and enjoy your stay with us.
It is helpful on your part to share room tips with Tripadvisor users. We would love to see you again on your next trip to Ahmedabad..!

Thanks
Mumbai
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Grand Ambience is a basic and functional hotel. Located just 2km away from the Railway Station it is easy to reach the hotel. The rooms are basic and clean. No major luxuries available in the room. Food is average.

In short - it is a basic functional hotel and gives you good value for money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I am a usual visitor at Ahmedabad and was quite surprised to find a hotel with great service affordability.To top it all it is quite conveniently located.The room service and cleanliness was quite par excellent.Truly had a great stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank SOHELS1
MOHAMEDANISH, Manager at Hotel Grand Ambience, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
29 March 2013
Greetings of the day..!!
Thank you for choosing Hotel Grand Ambience, Ahmedabad and sharing your experience through Trip Advisor..!
We are glad you've enjoyed your stay with us.

My team and we would love to see you again on your next visit to Ahmedabad.

regards,
Pune, India
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had visited Ahemdabad on june 2013, I was served with incredible services at Hotel Grand Ambience with its skilful staff. Totally amazed by the well behaved staff. Neat and clean room with modern facilities. Whenever I will go to Ahmadabad, I will book room in this hotel only. 24/7 reception and vegetarian restaurant made my stay perfect.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank kanika s
29 March 2013
Greetings of the day..!!
We are glad you've enjoyed your stay with us.

My team and we would love to see you again on your next visit to Ahmedabad.

regards,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Stayed here for a night. Had booked executive room but upgraded to super deluxe as there were 3 of us and executive was bit congested.
The management is very accommodating, the person at reception allowed us to check in bit early and next day allowed us to check out late.
Hotel seemed new and rooms were clean and well maintained. Room had LCD, A/c, mini fridge, free wifi and electric locker.
We got complementary breakfast but it was not so good.
The location of the hotel is not so great.

The staff was very helpful. Compared to comfort/facilities I think it is fairly priced. Overall we had a good experience and I would stay here again if I visit Ahmedabad.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear sir,
Greetings from Hotel Grand Ambience..!!

Thanks,