“Good South Indian restaurant”
Review of Dasaprakash

Dasaprakash
Ranked #214 of 3,615 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Cuisines: Indian, Fast Food
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2012

This is an excellent restaurant for South Indian food. When in Ahmedabad, I have been here many a times. The tiffins are good. The South Indian Thali is decent. Overall it's a nice place for south Indian dinner or lunch.

2  Thank TarakDhurjati

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I went for a lunch with my wife and family members. I had south indian Thali. Very good, very tasty and good food. Fresh warm poori, with Sambhar, Rasam,and Kadhi made it mouth watering. I wish they were a little more forward in serving. my wife found her idaly and Dosa were excellent. I enjoyed Pomegranate juice, without sugar. So my wife enjoyed pineapple juice. If you would like very good south Indian food, Visit this place.

1  Thank goodvegifood
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We were warmly welcomed altough we reached after the closing time in the afternoon. The service was excellent & courteous. The food was also very good. I found it nice that it was not only the waiter who was serving us but the entire team was looking after us. Somebody was immediately next to us the moment we called them. Even after closing time they took interest to ensure that we were properly fed. Definitely calls for a repeat visit.

1  Thank AmitMJuvekar
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Good south Indian food, there are some special items this restaurant provides. I had Kanchivaram idly and Rava Masala Dosa. I enjoyed Pomegranate juice and filter coffee. Six varieties of chatanies and nice Sambhar. It was a good experience.

1  Thank Himanshu46
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I always visited this hotel whenever I was in ahemadabad.Nearer to place on stay and on main road.Food is very tasty and very close to mysore style .Hotel ambiance is very good and perfect for a family outing.Hot rasam.sambar and curry very emmy.Though little higher priced stii worth.I love this hotel .Highly recommended

1  Thank chandra shekar s