“Great budget business hotel”
Review of Hotel Formule1

Hotel Formule1
Ranked #18 of 160 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Clean, though small rooms. Standardized rooms in terms of beds, bath and toilet - all completed pre-fitted out and standardized across all Formule1 hotels.

Room has one bottle of water, no tea/coffee maker, no additional toiletry except liquid soap dispenser, phones are in the passage of each floor, free wifi everywhere, comfortable and clean beds.

Breakfast was minimal but again good value and sufficient - cereal, egg, puri-Chana, fruits, yoghurt and tea/coffee.

Entrance lobby is on the second floor. No restaurant in the hotel, but location is good and there are several eateries nearby.

Would definitely recommend this place as an excellent budget hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013
Formule1Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hotel Formule1, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking out the time to give your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us . Such feedback is extremely motivational for us and we look forward to rendering our services to you once again on your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Formule1

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I'm here for work and wasn't able to book in elsewhere, I really would not stay here again unless I had no choice & then it would not be for more than one night. It's more like a travel lodge - except I've had breakfasts in a travel lodge: quick points

- central location but you can hear the very loud traffic all night
- free wifi, keeps dropping but easy to reconnect
- friendly staff but get a bit defensive at times
- clean rooms, no hand soap in the bathroom just a body wash thing on the wall in the shower.
- comfortable bed
- rooms very small & cold - I did ask for an extra blanket & they did come up quick
- no room service, well they're sort of is, they will get you stuff from outside but as I didn't have a chance to change money my desperately needed coke was a no go. I did explain (in Hindi) that I'm unwell & was told to get a drink to replenish my salt/sugar - you can guess what I'm I'll with :( Anyway no sympathy & no go.
No cupboard or phones in room, but you have got 2 hangers on a pole thing. I haven't bothered to unpack as no where to put clothes.
- considered moving but told I'd be charged for my full booked nights anyway

To end on a plus - shower was nice & hot

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Afshan B
Formule1Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hotel Formule1, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am disappointed to learn that your stay at our hotel fell a little short of your expectations. I completely agree with your comments which you have mentioned. We are a concept hotel and cater only to the basic needs of a business Traveler. We as a concept hotel provide clean bed, which you have appreciated, nice beds which you have liked, free Wi fi, Comfort level of shower, you liked it.
At the same time our catering partners are happily doing room delivery and we have vending machine from where buy items any very reasonable price.
We are glad to inform you that very soon we would be having intercoms in the rooms as the installation work is on and cupboards are on the way.

Regards

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is a new hotel in a good location - six lane main road, corporate parks all around, Mcdonalds, dominos across road and more eating places down road. Rooms are good but food (breakfast) is bad. In house restaurant red rush quality is good but no room service. Cafe service is bad, never has change, cant even cook maggi consistently. Breakfast has poha, that too tastes stale and deep fried stuff, chana masala swimming in red oil. Number of channels is just 17, no indian english news or business channels. Rooms are beautiful but very very small. No help for luggage carriage, I ended up with back pain after I left hotel. No tea coffee maker in room, no intercom.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Formule1Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hotel Formule1, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am glad to learn that you liked your stay with us especially the room. I have noted your feedback about the breakfast and I would look into the matter personally to enhance the breakfast experience. Please note that the RED RUSH and CAFFE BUDDYS both do the room delivery.
At the same time I would thank you to provide me the feedback on the services of Café Buddys and I would be able to take it up with them. As a concept we have the modern luggage trolleys at your service at the ground floor.
We look forward to rendering our services to you once again on your next visit to Ahmedabad.
Regards

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Location is very good . Rooms are slightly small. Room fittings can be fragile. Staff was courteous. Breakfast was value in the context of price charged , but could be improved in variety. My Check in/ out times were peacefully accepted.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Formule1Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hotel Formule1, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking out the time to give your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our room, service and food. Such feedback is extremely motivational for us and we look forward to rendering our services to you once again

Reviewed January 15, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Formule1Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hotel Formule1, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Hotel islocated at newly developing Prahaladnagar Road. Itslocation is strategic , but rooms are too small. Its food service is good,butimight choose ginger instead as its closure to my office........

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Formule1Ahmedabad, General Manager at Hotel Formule1, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with.
I would like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation and we look forward to hosting you once again to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

A good economy hotel. Good service for the price and complete value for money. The rooms are neat and clean, though they are a little too small even for a budget hotel. Also, the lack of a wardrobe in the room is a pain.

The Dispensing machine is a good addition, to the convenience stocking all basics.

Also the breakfast spread is at the minimal and not upto the quality standards expected. it is more like an attraction rather than being of any value.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to give your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed. Very soon we are coming up with the open shelves wardrobe in the room. Such feedback is extremely motivational for us and we look forward to rendering our services to you once again on your next visit.