“The loveliest place to stay in Ahmedabad!!”

Parker Lords Eco Inn
Ranked #51 of 165 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed September 19, 2013

i really enjoyed my stay here. Nothing was a problem!! The room was perfect, it was spacious and modern with all facilities provided. I really enjoyed the food and the service and staff were always helpful. I am from Ireland, so I am not familiar with the country so when I needed assistance with anything from recharging my mobile phone to booking tickets there was always someone to help. In fact when I was checking out my flight onward was not until later in the evening and the staff allowed me to relax in the hotel. I truly recommend this hotel. My wish is that I could stay here longer to both enjoy the hotel and Ahmedabad! Thanks to the Manager Mr. Suhas and all his staff for a lovely experience in Gujarat! Thanks, Maura

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
FOMPARKER, General Manager at Parker Lords Eco Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Ahmedabad.

At Parker Lords Eco Inn, Ahmedabad, it is our constant Endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and facilities. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

We would like to thank you for appreciating the Hotel and its services. It gives us great pride and encourages us to offer even higher levels of excellence.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I'd tried couple of options in Ahmedabad. But after staying in this Hotel, our team has decided to stay in this Hotel only whenever we are in Ahmedabad.
Rooms are well maintained. The Dinner served is excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

We do hope you will recommend us to your other family members, friends & associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had to stay at Parkar Lords Eco Innn due to my pre booking by my company. Hotel is just avreage and its rooms are jusy OK . But the food is not good at all. Breakfast , you will like to be just away from it.Neither the spread nor the quality

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

On the Outset, I thank you for choosing Parker Lords Eco Inn as your preferred choice of hotels during your recent visit in Ahmeabad.

I also take this opportunity to thank you for leaving your valuable comments behind thereby showing us our areas of improvement.

Whilst in no words can I express my deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent visit I have shared your comments with the concerned head of departments and all corrective measures have been taken and systems put in place to ensure that such issues of similar nature do not reoccur.

Sir, I request you to kindly take this incident as a one off case which for sure is not the reflection of the usually high standards of services which are followed by us at Parker Lords Eco Inn and hope the same should not stop you from coming back.

I welcome you to route your reservation request through my office directly which will allow me to pass all V.I.P courtesies with care and also give me an opportunity to meet up with you in person.

Till then I remain.

With every good wish

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Hopeless hotel.rooms r good.breakfast 3 rd class. Poor stuff.idly like stones.stopped serving sandwiches..toast one side roasted..useless fruits.
..toiltteries on demand..hopeless.
Aircondition always problem..not working in night..
For WiFi they want 150 Rs.Begging.
Airport drop is included but never available. .
Kitchen staff should take training from small hotels like Thakar s.Rajkot.abt food..service..
As from lords I went to Thakar.Rajkot.
I could see vast difference.

• Stayed: July 2013
FOMPARKER, General Manager at Parker Lords Eco Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Guest

Sincere apologise for the inconvenience

our AC plant actually broke down, we didn't switch it off deliberately. We have upgraded our breakfast spread and have taken steps to improve our restaurant service. Basic toiletries like soap and shampoo are available in rooms and over and above are provided on request. As we have limited vehicles, we require intimation on airport drop requirement. We have realised the need for wifi to our corporate guests and we are in the process of making it FREE in our hotel henceforth. I again apologise and request you to take this incident as a one off case which for sure is not the reflection of the standards of high service followed by us.
Kindly give us an opportunity to show that we have actually taken steps to improve on your complaints & suggestions

Sincere Regards

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Stayed there for two nights. Hotel property is well developed. Rooms are nice, neat and clean. Failities in the rooms are ok. Bothroom also latest. Service is the point where the hotel is way behind. Staff is new and needs lot of improvement on professionalism. Food was good and with limited variety.

Room Tip: Stay here if you are looking to stay in heart of Ahmedabad with a reasonable cost. I would not at al...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest

Greetings from Parker Lords Eco Inn!!

Thank you for choosing Parker Lords Eco Inn for your preferred choice to stay. We sincerely thank you for kind words of appreciation. We have shared your comments amongst our team and have started regular training sessions with our staff to overcome any shortfalls.
We hope to have you soon again with us

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Rooms peeling plaster. Bathroom handles missing in premium rooms. Terrible front desk service. 2 nights stay not value for money for sure. Its a glorified lodge. It is yet left to be seen how and if the management reacts at all.

• Stayed: May 2012

Till then I remain.

With every good wish

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Both booking.com and agoda.com state that this hotel has swimming pool. Completely wrong! It doesn't!
Staff is the best feature of the hotel. Very helpful.
Location was very convenient to places we wanted to visit.
Although the reception and the restaurant sparkling clean,the rooms can be much cleaner - there fingerptints and dried stains all over the surfaces and shower curtain can do with a wash.
The beds were clean and comfortable.
The worst feature of the hotel are the patrons. Very noisy in the early morning and evening - talking loudly, keeping dors open with the TV on full blast.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family