“Good desi punjabi food at very affordable rate”
Review of Jassi da Parantha

Jassi da Parantha
Ranked #41 of 3,591 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Cuisines: Indian
Description: The place serves only paranthas made the Punjabi way. Try sarson da saag, seasonal food typically eaten in Punjab.Very affordable and decent joint. Clean food. Good quantity.
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I have seen Jassi de parathe grow from a very small eatery where we used to go for fixed lunch (35rs) in my college days. After 3 years when I came back to ahmedabad, I was very excited to see jassi de parathe giving competition to to bigger rivals like Only Parathas. But trust me guys Jassi's parathas are far better then any paratha I've ever tried in Ahmedabad and Mumbai. Methi paratha is a must try. Thali is still the best for lunch. This is one of the rare places I like to visit once a month.. Since last 7 years... :-)

2  Thank vrajeshraval
There are newer reviews for Jassi da Parantha

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Very Original Punjabi PArathas. Good variety and excellent value for money food. Excellent taste. rich punjabi traditional food.