Sarovar Portico Ahmedabad
Priceline
$43
$35
HIExpress.com
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
$71
Cama Hotel(Ahmedabad)
$26
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsriver viewvalue for moneyneeds renovationbusiness hotelnorth indianconference hallbusiness tripbreakfast spreadmorning breakfastcomfortable staycomfortable hotelhotel is locatedroom service iscourteous staffthe hotel staffhis teamnice place to stay
Reviewed November 20, 2010

This is an old hotel with nice and large rooms. My room overlooked the Sabarmati river so it made a pretty sight. While the frills and thrills of new age hotels are missing here, the place is very comfortable. Food is ordinary so dont expect some great recipes, but service is good and the the staff reacts quickly and efficiently to resolve problems. Given the amazing price, it is good value.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Niraj_Tiwari, General Manager at Sarovar Portico Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2010

Dear Sir,

On the outset, I thank you for choosing Sarovar Portico Ahmedabad as your preferred choice of hotels during your recent visit in Ahmedabad.

I also take this opportunity to extend my heart filled gratitude to you for leaving such encouraging comments behind, which I have been able to share with my team with great pride.

I along with my team members look forward to welcome you again in a not too distant future.

Reviewed November 19, 2010

Let me describe hotel with certain excellent features. They are
Great surrounding atmospere
very elegent furniture and decoration
Incredible staff
and above all this great experience with this hotel.

This hotel is having all quality which is just comparable to any 5 star hotel as per my point of view. I did not find any single difficulty with the staff or arrangement of the hotel.

I really appreciate this such a good efforts in ahmedabad city.........LIKE IT !!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed November 15, 2010

I have been to this hotel recently with my wife and child 7 year old , I had made my reservation online and requested them for transportation from Rajadhan express , I was surprised by seeing well groomed driver with a name card in my name was waiting for me at Railway station

our check in was superb , the dirver himself was holding our room key with a registration card , I would say say well management and great team

I am north Indian so I was asked for my choice of food in restaurant, food quality was good

I had enjoyed my 3 days holidays and willing to go back some time in March

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Niraj_Tiwari, General Manager at Sarovar Portico Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2010

Reviewed October 8, 2010

The Reception and check in process is really smooth. The Hotel Needs room rennovation as quite old interiors and needing maintainance. Main reason of not being able to complain was the hospitable nature of the staff and Reception desk which is very helpful and nice.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Niraj_Tiwari, General Manager at Sarovar Portico Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2010

Reviewed September 30, 2010

I am a regular at Sarovar Portico. Have been using it since 2001. What I appreciate about the hotel is its consistency of service, quality of food and courteousness of its staff. The rooms are now slightly dated and could do with a facelift. Nevertheless, it is a great value for money hotel to stay in.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Niraj_Tiwari, General Manager at Sarovar Portico Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2010