Me and my partner stayed in this property on our way and back to Jodhpur from Bangalore. The hotel is a little away from the city but in a prime and pretty location. They have a pretty decent parking space available inside the premises. Praneet, the front desk rep is really cheerful and will help you at all times. On our way back, our check-in took probably less than 2 seconds since he had kept all our papers ready from the previous time. Both times, we were allocated a garden view room on the first floor on request. The rooms are quite spacious and uncluttered. The bathrooms are fairly medium in size and the property is clean. Watch out while you are in the bath tub, quite slippery. The air-con is a little weak and the duvets too warm. The food is average, but breakfast can be a real bother. The Taj staff has open arguments with the interns which are loud and unpleasant. I requested the intern to get me banana chocolate pancakes and he was almost eaten alive by the F&B staff because it would be time consuming (The door to the kitchen was open). Beverages we ordered at breakfast took forever since only one intern was running around in spite of the room being empty. We had to leave without it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ummed Ahmedabad, located just 1 km from the airport and in close proximity to the government and developing industrial areas makes this location an apt choice. The Ummed Ahmedabad, is an oasis of warmth and soothing surroundings. Splashes of greens and blue welcome you to our elegantly designed, low-rise property spread over four acres of manicured gardens. The location of hotel is well connected to the old and new business districts of Ahmedabad. Gandhinagar, the state government's seat, is also a short 15 minute drive from the hotel. Feel welcomed in one of the 91 rooms and suites along with gives you a choice of indoor and outdoor venues to host your business or social events. The hotel boasts of ease of access, manicured gardens, world class amenities and customized food and beverage services to create the memorable events. Tastefully appointed using suitable tones, styled with custom made teak furniture and convenient amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Ummed Ahmedabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Residency Ummed Ahmedabad
- Taj Residency Ummed Hotel Ahmedabad