“best place to stay at ahmedabad”

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
Ranked #2 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Vadodara, India
“best place to stay at ahmedabad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

we stayed here in group of our company comprising three colleagues and experience was amazing... special care of our group was taken by Mr himanshu shah and Mr Abhijit .. thanks to both from check in to dinner and up to check out. break fast and dinner was excellent.

Room Tip: river side rooms having good view
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Shah,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad.

Your compliments about the staff in particular for their hospitality and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for my colleagues Himanshu and Abhijeet will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. It is great to read that you also enjoyed the taste & variety in our breakfast and dinner buffet spread. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

If you ever talk about staying in a hotel or buying insurance, or even buying a car, one thing that's paramount is the "moments of truth" . These moments come in small packages and has a strong emotional linkage. And there are no parallels that can be drawn akin to a good service. Whether you are looking for a phone charger, the chef finds it for you or you want to eat that chocolate desert which was not present and the staff take pains to make it specially for you and ensure its available before you leave even after you have checked out. Or these two ladies wanting to have a fresh mango juice and the staff finds it for them. Or not charging for that one page printout for your boarding pass. The list goes on...this is a hotel that demonstrates the best in terms of service. Well as for the other things, there was a construction that might have effected the ambiance. Over all a very good experience....

Room Tip: If you are a business traveller, have a chat with them before hand concerning a package that includ...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Mr. Sarma,

Thank you for choosing to stay with at Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, during your recent visit to Ahmedabad and for sharing your appreciation with us.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation on all employees starting from chefs, F&B service team to the Front Desk associates going that extra mile; being warm, courteous while delivering moments of truth are being graciously accepted.
We at Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad endeavor to improve and excel in everything we do on a day to day basis. Our focus is to ensure, our esteemed guests like yourself are most comfortable and well looked after. Additionally, in addressing the short term challenge of ongoing renovation work affecting the ambience, we are working towards an appropriate solution to ensure this doesn’t mar the overall ambience of the property. We regret any inconvenience caused to you due to this.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service. Thank you once again for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to the Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

We stayed in Lemon Tree Premier for a conference for 2 days. Staff is very helpful catering to our needs and never denied for any assistance even if it was not as we discussed earlier. My room was good, location view river. Every one from security guards to chef was friendly. Service was truly world class. They wer prompt throughout.Manager in hotel biplav was very caring. Food too was tasty. Will ask my company to always book this hotel in next conferences.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Mehta_vinit
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Mr. Mehta,

Your compliments about the staff in particular for their hospitality and politeness, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for my colleague Biplab Pati and other employee in the Hotel from security guard to chefs will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. It is great to read that you have liked the conference facilities and food taste.

Bhavnagar, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights when visited this city for shopping. It was excellent experience. I really liked the thing that they have hired people who are deaf and can't speak also. The hotel is in old city and is in nearly located to old places. We could also go for heritage walk as Sumita at reception guided us well. Food in buffet for breakfast was tasty and lot of dishes. Everyone in restaurant also were very polite n always smiling. Room was beautiful too. When you enter hotel you can smell lemon fragrance all around. Lemony lemony experience

• Stayed April 2014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dear Ms. Rao,

Your compliments about the staff in particular for their hospitality and politeness, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for my colleague Sumita and other associates in restaurant will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future. It is great to read that you also enjoyed the taste & variety in our breakfast buffet spread and liked the room too.

I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at < gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com > and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Chennai, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

I frequently travel to ahmedabad and have stayed at quite a few hotels but this hotel really stands apart.the major reason is the staff who are extremely helpful and go out of their way to hepl.room are nice and spacious with neatly done decor. They have all the amenities for the traveller like me who needs a sound sleep with comfortable room.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Mr. Gautam,

Thank you for taking the time to post a candid feedback on your recent experience at the Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive comments and we are delighted to read your gracious compliments on the hotel and the warm and friendly service of our staff which made the difference in your stay. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them. It is also great to read that, you liked the room and it’s decor.

At Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium Ahmedabad, your comfort and well-being are essential to us and it has always been our endeavor to ensure that guests enjoy the rare sensation of feeling at home while experiencing the luxury of being elsewhere.

We look forward to welcoming you back with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Stayed here just for a night as had to attend a training session in Ahmedabad. Lovely hotel and most impotantly service was very prompt better than any other 5 star hotel. Breakfast has good number of options. Hotel offered me complimentary cab service for airport as the one I had booked for airport didn't turn up on time, I was afraid of missing the flight. The guy at Reception promptly offered me drop free of charge. This was hospitality to be remembered I will always stay here in my future trips.

Room Tip: Don't know exactly but premier room which I stayed in was great
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us and for choosing Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad as your accommodation choice.

We are pleased to read that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and particularly value our hotel. Your appreciative words have been passed on to the team for their promptness and hospitality and I am sure it will motivate us all to keep up the good work. It is great to read that you also enjoyed the variety in our breakfast buffet spread. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them

It was a pleasure being at your service and thank you once again for your recommendation to others. We look forward to welcoming you back with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance on your next visit to Ahmedabad and assure you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

I had excellent stay in this hotel. the rooms having river and garden view was adding gem to my stay. staff was very courteous and welcoming. specially vikram who was cleaning my room was could not able to speak and hear but without asking he used to understand my needs. i appreciate for the thought of giving opportunity to them.

Room Tip: rooms with river view
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Mr. Patel,

Thank you for providing us with a feedback on your recent stay experience at Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. It is inspiring to know your over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services especially the room with river view and the dining experience at Citrus Café . Our team prides itself on the experience we create for our guests and will be happy to hear that they have managed to meet your every need and uplift your spirits.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. Your kind words of appreciation for Vikram are being graciously accepted and I would love to convey these comments to him on your behalf. Under our corporate social responsibilities we at Lemon Tree Hotels have been hiring PWDs (100% speech and hearing impaired people - mostly from BPL communities) since 2007. Currently, over 6-8% of group employees are from this segment of the population. The group plans to increase this number to 10% of total employees by end 2013-14. We are confident that our well trained differently enabled team members like Vikram will delight you with their enthusiasm and alertness during your next visit also to any of our hotels. We are really thankful to you for recognizing and appreciating our efforts of giving opportunity to PWD’s and supporting this cause.

We have also noted your preference of river facing room and would certainly try to allocate similar view room in your future stay as well.

I would like to thank you once again for your valuable feedback & recommending our hotel to others.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments; with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.