“Decent hotel with excellent cooks”

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
Ranked #1 of 160 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Hi, I stayed in this hotel for almost 20 days for some office trip. This is a very nice, comfortable hotel in the city. i personally liked two things in this hotel. i. Cooks (Spc . Rana) & waiters- The cooks made sure that I feel like I am at home. They used to come & ask about the food. Also, they used to make something which i like over and above buffet. Thank you Rana & team. ii) I liked the gym coach. I am sorry that i forget his name however he was excellent. I love to workout spcl stretches every morning because of him. Thank you. Overall, i really enjoyed my long stay out here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Mr. Shrikant,

Thank you for providing us with a feedback on your recent stay experience at Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. It is inspiring to know your over all stay experience and comments on our facilities and services.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services especially the our fitness center and the dining experience.Our team prides itself on the experience we create for our guests and will be happy to hear that they have managed to meet your every need and uplift your spirits.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. Your kind words of appreciation for Chef Rana and the waiting staff at the Citrus Cafe are being graciously accepted and I would love to convey these comments to them on your behalf. We have also noted your appreciation for our fitness center instructor Kishore and we will convey the same on your behalf.

I would like to thank you once again for your valuable feedback & recommending our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments; with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Last week I have stayed in this hotel. Room was very good.
Service provided by the hotel was very good.. Rooms are neat & Clean. Citrus Cafe restaurant food was very good. Specially on front office Ms. Heena`s job was exellent from check
in till check out.she helped me for airticket, medicine, car higer, movie ticket & given adresses
for cotten bandhani dresses & sarees...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Your kind words of appreciation on the food & beverage and the service provided by our front office employee Heena is being graciously accepted. We at Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad endeavor to improve and excel in everything we do on a day to day basis. Our focus is to ensure, our esteemed guests like yourself are most comfortable and well looked after.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

last week I stayed three night in Lemon Tree premier rooms are clean, fairly spacious, bathrooms are modern, separate shower area. The food is nice and they maintain high standards, and found the taste of the food excellent. their services is v. good. Rooms are nice. Hotel check in is 24 hrs that is very fine. Front ofice staff are good and they give us good advice what is available outside. Ovearall said that good place nice food and good ambiance and I would stay here again if I had a choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a candid feedback on your recent experience at the Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive comments and we are delighted to read your gracious compliments on the hotel and the warm and friendly service of our staff. We are glad that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded them.

At Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium Ahmedabad, your comfort and well-being are essential to us and it has always been our endeavor to ensure that guests enjoy the rare sensation of feeling at home while experiencing the luxury of being elsewhere.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I chandrakant Prag stayed at lemontree premier Ahmedabad for 3 weeks for my medical treatment. It was a wonderful exeperience with great hospitality. Everyone always so helpful, right from hotel manager Ajit,Abhijeet,Sonali,chef Rana and my best friend Moin. My stay in ahmedabad would not have been complete have I not stayed at lemontree premier. Whether you are on business or vacation all the facilities is catered for which makes your stay pleasent at lemontree premier. So my next visit to ahmedabad will be always lemontree premier.
Thank you team lemontree premier,Ahmedabad.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank chanprag
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Mr. Prag,

Your compliments about the staff in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team. Your kind words of appreciation for our staff members will go a long way in motivating and encouraging them to do even better in future.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback. We were indeed honored to have you with us, as your timely, valuable feedback about services during your stay with us has also helped all of us a lot.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I frequently visited ahmedabad for my business,first time i stayed in lemontree premier. It was nice exeperience. Beautiful hotel hotel with wonderful hospitality. Rooms, food and everything was fantastic, specially sraff, at front desk moin was very helpful with great hispitality.and restaurant sraff was also very courteous, they treat as a family member....Premier exeperience with lemontree premier....!!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank bashirking
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Dear Guest,

Your kind words of appreciation on the location of the room, food and entire hospitality by all the staff are being graciously accepted. We at Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad endeavor to improve and excel in everything we do on a day to day basis. Our focus is to ensure, our esteemed guests like yourself are most comfortable and well looked after.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The stay at the Lemon Tree Premier in Ahmedabad was excellent for my guests and myself, who stayed there last week. Very good river side view and excellent food with delicacies standing out. The two persons at the reception viz. Ms. Heena and Bhaskar were very courteous and friendly in organising all the work for touring the city and guiding us in the visit to Ahmedabad. Very pleasant personality and enjoyable services offered.

Room Tip: Call up Lemon Tree and ask for help from Heena and Bhaskar who would guide you as per your needs.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Pulak67

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services especially the room with river view and the dining experience at Citrus Café . Our team prides itself on the experience we create for our guests and will be happy to hear that they have managed to meet your every need and uplift your spirits.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. Your kind words of appreciation for Heena & Bhaskar are being graciously accepted and I would love to convey these comments to them on your behalf. We have also noted your preference of river facing room and would certainly try to allocate similar view room in your future stay as well.

I would like to thank you once again for your valuable feedback & recommending our hotel to others.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at lemontree premier in february...we got married and book a suit for our honeymoon....it was a amazing exeperince....very nice decoration in room...warm services for entire stay....we also recommended to our friends this hotel....all the employees are very helpful and courteous.....

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ratirachu
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier: The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you both had a comfortable stay.

Your kind words of appreciation on all employees being warm, courteous and Housekeeping team for decorating the suite to make your stay a memorable one are being graciously accepted. We at Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad endeavor to improve and excel in everything we do on a day to day basis. Our focus is to ensure, our esteemed guests like yourself are most comfortable and well looked after.

Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service. I take this opportunity to thank you once again for your valuable feedback. Entire team of Lemon Tree Premier Ahmedabad joins me in wishing you both a very happy married life.