“Truly Amazing Experience”

Ranked #2 of 161 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Ajmer, India
“Truly Amazing Experience”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

On my Marriage Anniversary, I promised my wife a memorable trip. Thanks to Hotel Lemon Premier in Ahmedabad to help me. I stayed there for 2 nights on Dec 11 and Dec 12, 2013 and what an experience it was ! Easily the most luxurious stay I ever had. The breakfast was delicious with lots of stuffs to chose from. When I checked in, I was pleasantly surprised to have my room upgraded to suite. The staff was very helpful and they even attended to my kid's demand who is 3 year old. I would especially like to thank Mr. Abhijeet who is a very pleasing person to say the least. My suite had the river sabarmati in its background so I took to opportunity to take along lots of memories in the form of photographs. One can have many points to take along their share of memories as well as the Hotel has a state of the art infra. To top it all, my family really enjoyed the jacuzzi. Will definitely visit again

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good. Ask for one with jacuzzi.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service and could make your special day a memorable one by small gestures. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleague Abhijeet; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at < gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com > and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Entrance was very good lobby surrounding is very Sufficient Place to seat Rooms were excellent as well as Housekeeping. Staff member Mr.Abhijeet D,Vasudev M,Shyam,Harish and Ratanben were very helpful person.Hotel is also taking initiative in social acitivities like giving employment to physically challenged people

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleagues Abhijeet, Vasudev,Shyam, Harish and Ratanben; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

Maharashtra
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I stayed here 1 night on holiday with family. It is the upmarket option on LemonTree. It is better compared to the no-frills Lemontree with a decent breakfast spread, good swimming pool n spa, spacious rooms, and bang on the bank of the river. It is well located for most common attractions too (reasonably close from the main railway station n airport), as well appears to be near the centre (for business travelers), though for the first timers you may miss the entrance if you drive too fast or are not familiar with the terrain. The service was mostly prompt and also offered us late check-out. A good option at a small incremental cost.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that we could make your stay a comfortable one with pleasant and courteous service. We are glad to know that your family also enjoyed the stay.

Ajmer, India
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stayed in this Hotel for 2 nights on 11th and 12th December along with one more couple. The management of Hotel was generous enough to provide us transfers from Railway Station. Although, I didn't got much time to use Hotel Amenities, but will like to share my views.

Good Points:
1. Not too far from Railway Station becomes an advantage if you are travelling by train.
2. Awesome breakfast. They get it prepared as early as 7 AM ! And you have wide choice.
3. Comfortable sleep
4. You can have a photograph at reception, restaurant, elevator and many other places due to its state of the art infra
5. The staff is very courteous and soft spoken
6. The bathrooms have bathtub, hair dryer along with body wash, lotions, shampoo to make your bathing experience, ultimate.

Bad Points:
1. The rooms were smaller than my expectations. Although my friend's room was upgraded to Suite as he was wrongly given a single room and they probably didn't have another double room.
2. We were assuming an awesome river view as we were said during bookings. But very disappointed as the river was almost dry. (Not their fault)
3. The hotel helped us to book an Innova for sightseeing but that guy was a cheat. Not only he behaved in an unpleasant manner when we were not able to locate a known one's place, but he also lie and looted few hundreds more.
4. Swimming pool is not well situated.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good. Ask for rooms with bathtub.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad. We are happy to know you enjoyed a good night’s sleep and had a refreshing stay with us.

We have taken your feedback about the cab facility that was arranged for you very seriously. Since the vendor we outsourced your car from is not our regular vendor, we have decided to refrain from using his services in the future. We are sorry this incident took place and assure you that a guest’s comfort and safety is most important for us.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stayed along with my family in this hotel. It is ok for a business traveller for a short stay, but is not a luxury hotel. I would always stay at Ahmedabad in courtyard Marriott and my family also likes that place for a lazy weekend. This time we thought of trying another place. But this is not a kind of hotel where you would spend the entire day enjoying inside the hotel. The swimming pool, gym and spa section is all closed. The surroundings are not so great. Otherwise for a purely business traveller, the rooms are good, food is good, service staff was very efficient, breakfast buffett was good with an equally good and attentive staff. They also provided me a free room upgrade.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank harpreetsinghdr
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Well maintained Indoor Pool.
Excellent Gym
Complementary Steam/Sauna facilties.
Rooftop dinner on the river sideview which tranqulises you.
Not so authentic Gujju food.
Typical mix of all types of food prepared in India and nothing has originalty nor authentic.
Dinner/Breakfast variety - amazing.
If they had spa facilities - it could have added sugar to the sweet

Note: veiws & experience expressed is purely personal and my organisation is no way connected.

Room Tip: Decently maintained though vintage can be inferred
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
New Delhi, India
Reviewed December 3, 2013

One perfect Hotel....dinning room, food, wait staff, just excellent. Such a memorable experience and outstanding memories of a perfect vacation. There is not one thing to mention here that would be negative. Looking forward to returning to most ideal spot and breathtaking views.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service. I thank you for recognizing efforts of our restaurant, Front office team and my colleague Abnish; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.