Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
HIExpress.com
$68
$66
Hotels.com
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
$57
$49
Priceline
Cama Hotel(Ahmedabad)
$26
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewschef ranacitrus grillsabarmati rivercitrus cafe staffriver frontexcellent serviceindoor poolspecial thanksdelicious foodold cityexcellent experiencegreat hospitalitybreakfast and dinnerstar hotelhis teammemorable stayexcellent hotel
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I stayed here 1 night on holiday with family. It is the upmarket option on LemonTree. It is better compared to the no-frills Lemontree with a decent breakfast spread, good swimming pool n spa, spacious rooms, and bang on the bank of the river. It is well located for most common attractions too (reasonably close from the main railway station n airport), as well appears to be near the centre (for business travelers), though for the first timers you may miss the entrance if you drive too fast or are not familiar with the terrain. The service was mostly prompt and also offered us late check-out. A good option at a small incremental cost.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that we could make your stay a comfortable one with pleasant and courteous service. We are glad to know that your family also enjoyed the stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at < gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com > and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best Regards,

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stayed in this Hotel for 2 nights on 11th and 12th December along with one more couple. The management of Hotel was generous enough to provide us transfers from Railway Station. Although, I didn't got much time to use Hotel Amenities, but will like to share my views.

Good Points:
1. Not too far from Railway Station becomes an advantage if you are travelling by train.
2. Awesome breakfast. They get it prepared as early as 7 AM ! And you have wide choice.
3. Comfortable sleep
4. You can have a photograph at reception, restaurant, elevator and many other places due to its state of the art infra
5. The staff is very courteous and soft spoken
6. The bathrooms have bathtub, hair dryer along with body wash, lotions, shampoo to make your bathing experience, ultimate.

Bad Points:
1. The rooms were smaller than my expectations. Although my friend's room was upgraded to Suite as he was wrongly given a single room and they probably didn't have another double room.
2. We were assuming an awesome river view as we were said during bookings. But very disappointed as the river was almost dry. (Not their fault)
3. The hotel helped us to book an Innova for sightseeing but that guy was a cheat. Not only he behaved in an unpleasant manner when we were not able to locate a known one's place, but he also lie and looted few hundreds more.
4. Swimming pool is not well situated.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally good. Ask for rooms with bathtub.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad. We are happy to know you enjoyed a good night’s sleep and had a refreshing stay with us.

We have taken your feedback about the cab facility that was arranged for you very seriously. Since the vendor we outsourced your car from is not our regular vendor, we have decided to refrain from using his services in the future. We are sorry this incident took place and assure you that a guest’s comfort and safety is most important for us.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stayed along with my family in this hotel. It is ok for a business traveller for a short stay, but is not a luxury hotel. I would always stay at Ahmedabad in courtyard Marriott and my family also likes that place for a lazy weekend. This time we thought of trying another place. But this is not a kind of hotel where you would spend the entire day enjoying inside the hotel. The swimming pool, gym and spa section is all closed. The surroundings are not so great. Otherwise for a purely business traveller, the rooms are good, food is good, service staff was very efficient, breakfast buffett was good with an equally good and attentive staff. They also provided me a free room upgrade.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank harpreetsinghdr
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Well maintained Indoor Pool.
Excellent Gym
Complementary Steam/Sauna facilties.
Rooftop dinner on the river sideview which tranqulises you.
Not so authentic Gujju food.
Typical mix of all types of food prepared in India and nothing has originalty nor authentic.
Dinner/Breakfast variety - amazing.
If they had spa facilities - it could have added sugar to the sweet

Note: veiws & experience expressed is purely personal and my organisation is no way connected.

Room Tip: Decently maintained though vintage can be inferred
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2013

One perfect Hotel....dinning room, food, wait staff, just excellent. Such a memorable experience and outstanding memories of a perfect vacation. There is not one thing to mention here that would be negative. Looking forward to returning to most ideal spot and breathtaking views.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service. I thank you for recognizing efforts of our restaurant, Front office team and my colleague Abnish; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

Best Regards,