“Decent hotel”

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
Ranked #1 of 160 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stayed along with my family in this hotel. It is ok for a business traveller for a short stay, but is not a luxury hotel. I would always stay at Ahmedabad in courtyard Marriott and my family also likes that place for a lazy weekend. This time we thought of trying another place. But this is not a kind of hotel where you would spend the entire day enjoying inside the hotel. The swimming pool, gym and spa section is all closed. The surroundings are not so great. Otherwise for a purely business traveller, the rooms are good, food is good, service staff was very efficient, breakfast buffett was good with an equally good and attentive staff. They also provided me a free room upgrade.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank harpreetsinghdr
There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Well maintained Indoor Pool.
Excellent Gym
Complementary Steam/Sauna facilties.
Rooftop dinner on the river sideview which tranqulises you.
Not so authentic Gujju food.
Typical mix of all types of food prepared in India and nothing has originalty nor authentic.
Dinner/Breakfast variety - amazing.
If they had spa facilities - it could have added sugar to the sweet

Note: veiws & experience expressed is purely personal and my organisation is no way connected.

Room Tip: Decently maintained though vintage can be inferred
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 3, 2013

One perfect Hotel....dinning room, food, wait staff, just excellent. Such a memorable experience and outstanding memories of a perfect vacation. There is not one thing to mention here that would be negative. Looking forward to returning to most ideal spot and breathtaking views.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that we could exceed your expectations with pleasant and courteous service. I thank you for recognizing efforts of our restaurant, Front office team and my colleague Abnish; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at < gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com > and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

5 star services and memorable stay

This is one of the best options available to stay in Ahmedabad. Had stayed in October while on a business trip.  The hotel has old world charm but at the same time has the unique quirkiness in the atmosphere. One can be sure of the affordable luxury the moment you get in. Bhaskar from Front desk always went out of the way to ensure our stay was comfortable so did the servers at restaurant Rakesh is worth mentioning. The rooms are cozy but very well appointed and comfortable; I was privileged one to get a room with Sabarmati river view. Housekeeping was impeccably attentive.

This would be my permanent stay option whenever my travels bring me to this city. Keep up the good job guys!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank sharmaanand

Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and we could live to your expectations. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleagues Bhaskar, Rakesh and housekeeping team; I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality. We have also noted your room view preference and shall certainly try to allot river view facing room in your future visits. Thank you once again for your patronage and such a lovely feedback.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

my one of the friend recommend me to stay with lemon tree. i liked the property very much and specially the roof top restaurant which they made. the view is so beautiful that you don't feel like to finish your break fast. i love to sit on roof top. staff working in Housekeeping and restaurant is excellent.rooms are beautiful, neat and clean.

Room Tip: best place to stay
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vimal P

Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast at our rooftop restaurant. I thank you for recognizing efforts of our housekeeping and restaurant team and am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate our entire team to always strive to provide excellent hospitality.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Had selected to stay in Lemon Tree as during my earlier visit to Aurangabad, had stayed at Lemon Tree and liked the property. Had to say that i was not disappointed with the experience staying at the Hotel. The Hotel has good amenities though did not use any of them as i was running short of time. The Break fast is sumptuous and the staff is also very helpful. Dinner was also good. The only one complaint i have is the hotel states that WIFI is free but when you stay there then they state that it is for one hour only and to top it you need to use the one hour WIFI at one go, you cannot break into different sessions. Was only disappointed with that one otherwise a nice hotel to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sureshiyer2
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Response:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

WiFi services: we have noted your observation regarding WiFi services in our hotel. Our internet services have been outsourced to a nationally reputed service provider and we do levy a minimal mark-up on their charges to recover our administrative costs. But while doing so we have ensured to typically make this facility available to all our guests by offering free Internet 24X7 in our business center, and providing 60 minutes complimentary WiFi in our rooms per day. The reason we do not provide it complimentary 24x7 to all is because we would then have to recover the cost equally from the room rate of all our guests rather than only actual users (currently ~60% of our guests) which we felt would be inherently unfair to those not using these services. However, we are currently running a special launch offer on our website i.e. complimentary 24x7 WiFi for guests who book directly through our website lemontreehotels.com. Maybe this is the communication you read in our lobby area during your stay with us.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

i came to the hotel on my business trip . the hotel was excellent on service part . the room was offer to me facing to river. it was very refreshing . and specially thanks to khilanand for keeping my room clean and organize .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank aarush241010
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We have also noted your room view preference and shall certainly try to allot river view facing room in your future visits. I am extremely happy to learn that, Khilanand did a commendable job in meeting your expectations rather exceeding them, he will be certainly recognized and appreciated in a separate forum. And I am sure your kind words of appreciation will help all of us to get motivated and always exceeding our guest’s expectations.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.