“They made my stay was excellent , amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad

Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad
Ranked #3 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
“They made my stay was excellent , amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

i came to the hotel on my business trip . the hotel was excellent on service part . the room was offer to me facing to river. it was very refreshing . and specially thanks to khilanand for keeping my room clean and organize .

1 Thank aarush241010
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier; The Atrium, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We have also noted your room view preference and shall certainly try to allot river view facing room in your future visits. I am extremely happy to learn that, Khilanand did a commendable job in meeting your expectations rather exceeding them, he will be certainly recognized and appreciated in a separate forum. And I am sure your kind words of appreciation will help all of us to get motivated and always exceeding our guest’s expectations.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pah1@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

i had excellent stay in this hotel. i was offered for sabarmati river facing rooms. rooms were big enough to stay. the breakfast buffet were having very variety and the chef standing on dosa counter makes delicious dosa. boy who cleaned my room was very friendly. i really loved this hotel because of staff. i want to thanks them for making my stay great......

Room Tip: take room which is river facing
1 Thank ashfaq2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier “The Atrium", Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We have also noted your room view preference and shall certainly try to allot river view facing room in your future visits. I am extremely happy to learn that our chefs and room attendant managed to exceed your expectations during your stay; I shall definitely convey your regards to them. And I am sure your kind words of appreciation will help all of us to get motivated and always exceeding our guest’s expectations. Once again I thank you for your comments about the breakfast buffet.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

rooms are to good and service are amazing.
i m stay here for last 25 days but there is no change in any service, amazing service
and cleaning staff is so good

and then food of here is so amazing, and service of that is much better.
and specially thanks to

Mr. Vasudev
Mr. Purav
Mr. Shyam and all staff member to give an amazing experience.

i am defiantly sure service will attract us in future to come here

1 Thank sagar108
Dear Guest,

I am extremely happy to learn that we could achieve consistency in delivering authentic hospitality throughout your stay. I thank you for recognizing efforts of my colleagues Vasudev, Shyam and Purav. And I am sure your kind words of appreciation will help all of us to get motivated and always exceeding our guest’s expectations. Once again I thank you for your feedback about all our services.

Vadodara, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. The room with river view was excellent. beautiful and very clean swimming pool .
local market is very near to hotel. i purchased a lot from there. i am regular traveler to ahmedabad and stay in this hotel and enjoy the good food. hotel house keeping is excellent.

it is also at very competitive tariff. very near to railway station and bus stop.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank vimal_v_shah

“The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

I am extremely happy to learn that our strategic location (nearest to the railway station and local market being in close vicinity) helped you enjoy your stay with convenience. I am also proud of our housekeeping team who managed to exceed your expectations while delivering their services during your recent stay with us. And I am sure your kind words of appreciation will help all of us to get motivated and always exceeding our guest’s expectations. We have also noted your room view preference and shall certainly try to allot river view facing room in your future visits.

Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Room was very good and claening was excelent font desk staff is very good and very prommpt service, sepcially lovenesh is very good and alwasy with smiling face. definatley service will attract me in future to stay jhere

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank jayesh_2003

“The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It was indeed pleasure to know that, you enjoyed the services offered here. I thank you for recognizing efforts of Housekeeping and Front Desk team. I am very sure that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate Lovenesh and the entire team to always strive to provide authentic hospitality.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

..room was very good and cleaning was excellent. Font desk staff is very good and very prompt service specilly lovanesh is very good and always with smiling face. Also good environment...really I like everything in this hotel .. Also car parking was excellent

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mehul S

Vadodara, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

when i enter in to hotel didn't thought that i will get so royal service. all staff were very courteous and ready always to serve but specially i want to mention Uday name from Hk he was always smiling. it was so refreshing to stay with lemon tree. i will surely come again.

1 Thank sudhirpatel2013

“The Atrium, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

It was indeed pleasure to know that, we could exceed your expectations with courteous service. I am very confident that your kind words of appreciation will certainly motivate my colleague Uday and the entire team to always strive to provide authentic hospitality.