“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Economical and the best place to have some classy and tasty lunch when you are visiting the walled city! Service is poor though!

2  Thank SrinathMadhavan

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I am writing this review after three unpleasant instances with this place and staff.
The food is mediocre.
The ambiance is dull.
The staff treats you like an intruder of their territory.
The owner of the place and his family members run the show and can cross heights of rudeness upon seeking quality service or clarification regarding any issue with staff or food.

My advise to those who seek a good time with family or friends or a loved one along with great food, please try Royal Orchid or a Park Plaza instead. The chances of you getting into an unpleasing behavior of people at this place are 7/10 (unless you are a relative/friend of the staff you will fall under the rest 3 and still end up having average food).

4  Thank B D
Reviewed February 20, 2013

As I'm New At Ahmedabad And I'm A Hardcore Non-Vegie [ Nothing Against Veggies] , I'm In A Soup When It Comes To Find A Non-Veg Restaurant Here. Today I Visited PT For Lunch And Wow.... They Are Simply Fascinating.... The Ambience, Decor, Food Quality All Are Simply Thumbs Up... Only Area Of Improvements Are

1. Little Service Knowledge Has To Be Upgraded. They Are In A Bit Into Slower Side
2. I Ordered Lucknow Gosht Biriyani, But Which I Got Was Hyderabadi Biriyani [ Though It Was Tasty]

3  Thank Dip1982
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Well two weeks back me and my wife planned to take dinner at this restaurant by Nehru Bridge Corner. It's one of the most distasteful experience that I have ever come across in a restaurant in Ahmedabad.

The menu is quite elaborate with a good choice of Thai, Mexican, European and Indian cuisines. Plus they serve good number of non veg items which is usually not expected in restaurants in Ahmedabad. The quality of the food is average, a slight above average when it comes to oiliness. The taste was average nothing spectacular or out of this world experience. The pricing is quite reasonable for the ambiance and the food served.

All this said and done the service is horrible. The staff is not well trained at all. We ordered for food and had to wait for 30 minutes before the food arrived. To our horrors the baked dish and main course arrived together. When I brought it to captains notice he took the main course back plus no one bothered to serve us the baked dish which we ultimately did on our own.

After this was ordeal, next just as I suspected the main course was brought it as it is and it turned out cold as per my fears. When I brought this again to the notice of captain he got it reheated and again left us to serve it on our own.

The staff was so untrained that they didn't know that when people are dining on table you are supposed to barge in and pick up unused cutlery and glasses. Specially when they have started eating.

My repeated polite requests to talk to the Manager were unheard and finally when I raised my voice he turned up but as usual unprofessional ism at its best.

So overall I would say there are other good multi cuisine restaurants in Ahmedabad like Curries, Mint Route etc and I would definitely ask people to avoid this one as this is a sure shot mood spoiler.

1  Thank ronniethedevil
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I have visited this restaurant manier times with Friends, Family & With my business Clients...

Its a good place to have Non-veg food.

Food quality is good enough but flavor wont attract regular non-vegetarian.. Its same as lots of city restaurant...

2  Thank Vasimkp