“The only semi authentic Middle Eastern restaurant in Ahmedabad”

Souq - The Restaurant
Ranked #872 of 3,619 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is an excellent restaurant serving Persian, Lebanese & Moroccan Food. This is listed in BURP and also an awarded twice restaurant featured in Times Food Guide for Best Mediterranean FoodAhmedabad is known for foodies. For Ahmedabadis good food is a celebration. Be it Indian cuisines or the import flavours of Chinese, Italian or Mexican. But there was always a missing venue serving delicacies from mesmerizing Middle East and mouth watering Mediterranean. Souq -The Restaurant - fills up this missing piece of good food experience. The theme based and award winning restaurant serving Persian, Lebanese and Moroccan cuisine which is famous for its mezze like Hummus, Falafels, Shawarmas, Chello Kebab and Moroccan Tagines. The re-launched menu offers wide range of authentic cuisine from the Mediterranean. The unique experience of different food, sounds of Arabia and spectacular ambience is just inevitable.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We've lived and traveled a lot in the Middle East, so we do realise that dishes have been tweaked for the Ahmedabad palate, but we still quite like this place. Their specials like the tamarind fish are excellent.

2  Thank Karishma-Kim

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Everytime I visit Ahmedabad I make sure I visit this place. A really cool place.. nice environment.. awesome yummy tasty food.. I wasn't actually expecting such a place in Ahmedabad.. I was really surprised when I visited this and found this far far above my expectations. Try anything from their menu and you will love it. Must try Morrocan Shawarma, Falafel pocket, Souq kebab sizzler :D

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

This would be my 5th visit to Souq, since my first visit I am in love with the food.
The food is a welcome break from the Dhokla and Fafda that is around.
The food is pretty authentic tasting, the Falafel could and should be slightly more bland.
The salads and mocktails are very nice.
All in all a place to return to every time I visit Ahmedabad

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

A good change for my taste palette..Was craving for good mediterranean food and found this place perfect.. A must to have is falafel, moussaka and muhhamara...

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Me and wife, went out last Saturday to Souq which happens to be one of few favourite restaurants in Ahmedabad.

I ordered Turkish Kebab which is served on a bed of scented rice. Boy was it amazing yummy. I am a big kebab buff and mostly anything other than Sheekh Kebab is a strict no no for me but this was amazing.

Once again my visit to the place was an amazing experience and had a chance to have another mouth watering delicacy.

Will go there next month again ... Again will try something else and I am sure a good value for money and will have a good time here as always.