“comfortable, ecofriendly and great service”
Review of The Fern Ahmedabad

The Fern Ahmedabad
Ranked #26 of 166 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have stayed here two times both on business visits and I have found the rooms to be clean, comfy and well loaded with amenities like coffee maker, toiletries and even an iphone docking station. The staff are very friendly and they helped me get autos and taxis and a lot of information on things to do in the city.The food is very good and so is the service.

It is located around 10-15 mins drive away from malls and commercial complexes and is also close to the ISKON temple.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent visit to Ahmedabad.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues. At The Fern, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to The Fern and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Stayed at Fern, Ahmedabad for two days recently. The experience was wonderful. Customer service was visibly, of prime importance - from check-in to check-out. Everyone, including the front office staff, housekeeping, restaurant / room service staff etc. are well-trained and made my stay extremely comfortable and enjoyable. Rooms are beautiful, so is the location. I am sure to go there, back, soon

Reviewed November 5, 2013

The hotel is so beautiful with execellent service and courtious staff and always ready for provide a service, harshita has helped us a lot while over stay she has takeing care of us .room cleaning and staff of house keeping and travel person rahul was execellent in his service.thanks for wonderful stay.as an ecotel hotel they are the only hotel taking of envoirment and peacefull ness in world.

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The hotel is amazing with great rooms and great ambiance. The rooms are superb, service is awesome and food choices are amazing.The staff were amazing and went out of their way to assist you in any way possible to make your experience enjoyable. Thank you The Fern staff for making our stay so special in every way. This hotel truly is a luxurious place to stay in Ahmedabad and enjoy the Fern Hospitality!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Comparative new hotel in Ahmedabad. I think 2 year old. strategically situated on SG highway.
Clean rooms and you will impress with ecotel concept. Breakfast is wonderful and even meals in the restaurant down. Hotel is little outside the city and hence you need to have vehicle for going into city. If you do not have anything with city then this is good option and you should try.
Comparatively less price and worth for facility. Try to take packagge with airport pick up and drop. In general they provide free airport transfers.

Room Tip: Seek for higher floors as you are on highway
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Always looking to stay at the fern when at ahmedabad
as the hotel is super clean with the aroma of freshness across the whole property
the corporate tie up with our company makes it really affordable also the quality of stay if 5*
would definitely recommend
also the food is a varied extensive options while stay at this hotel
very recent and very good stay quality
feel like sleeping at home

Room Tip: recommended

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went for this hotel coz my admin team suggested me but found it to be a nightmare. I stayed there for 5 nights and my experience was simply "Pathetic". Food quality needs to be improved and also they give dirty towels even after multiple requests. Staff at restaurant dont pay attention to guests.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank adikaushik

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I thank you for providing us an opportunity to serve you at The Fern during your recent visit to Ahmedabad.

Thanks so much for pointing out the disappointing aspects of our services, we are indeed very grateful to you because it is feedback like yours that allows us to evaluate the systems set in place and take corrective action where necessary.

Please be rest assured, we will conduct a proper investigation on what went wrong and re-train our team members, if that need arises.Please accept my and the team’s sincere-most apology for the obviously distasteful experience you have had, we promise you things will not be the same when you visit us again. Looking forward to another chance of setting things right.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to The Fern Ahmedabad and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.