“Nice Surprise”

The Fern Ahmedabad
Ranked #29 of 161 Hotels in Ahmedabad
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

In the general ocean of dirt and garbage called Ahmedabad you can really enjoy the island of order and clean floors. Another good point is that the limit of this clean environment extends beyond the doors of the hotel ( not far, few meters) what is to be praised in India. Service is very good, breakfast more than acceptable. Excellent place for any business traveller in Ahmedabad.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your stay at Ahmadabad.

We are pleased to know that you were satisfied with your experience of our services and facilities.

At The Fern, Ahmadabad, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to The Fern and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Ghanshyam Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
Jodhpur, India
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here for business trip for single night on 16th August . We have make this booking with makemytrip , front desk executives welcome us with a orange juice, check in was smooth, rooms are clean and nicely arranged, the interior of the room is impressive , rooms are spacious with push button control of all the switches and curtain , we get the wi fi service complementary in room because we have booked with online sites unless they charge for that. Finally we get a great healthy breakfast in the morning . I appreciate the hotel services and like to stay again in future.

Stayed August 2013
1 Thank gmlariya1995
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, August 21, 2013

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The stay was very comfortable. Front desk staff, dinning room staff were welcoming. Food is a big plus point for this hotel.The spread for dinner buffet was good and had variety. You also have option of a-la-carte and can request chef for your special dish. Room which I stayed in was spacious and clean.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your stay at Ahmedabad.

At The Fern, Ahmedabad, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

balasinor
Reviewed August 11, 2013

good services and excellent hotel and nice location..nice food...overall superb stay...
I was for single day in hotel during my conference ...which is refreshing and relaxing..a hotel where one can love to stay
its location on main SG highway and the view from hotel is good..its breakfast is delicious

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

New York City, New York
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I got married last year and stayed for my first night,
I booked hotel for 2 days and it was awesome experience.
Ambiance was great and romantic, room was really large with extra large bath tub .
Staff was friendly and very helpful,

Best was the Breakfast, i was tired to eat, almost 100 items, Veg, non veg and every thing,

I suggest The Fern to every one.

Room Tip: Don't go for basic rooms try to upgrade and get best, I bet u will never regret.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 495siddharthg
FOMAhmedabad, Front Office Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent visit to Ahmedabad.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues. At The Fern, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

Delhi
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel twice on my official visit and I absolutely loved the experience. The rooms, service, food, staff...everything is just too good. I will always stay in this hotel during my visit to Ahmedabad.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Gold Coast
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stayed here for two nights. A hotel trying to compete with the bigger chains is trying but not quite getting it right. As a westerner, we tend to be picky and fussy. These guys were a bit short of the mark, having all the right intensions. We were slightly interrogated with our passports and visas and were asked a whole lot of questions about our business that was not really relevant when checking in.

Rickshaws have trouble finding the place as its really off the beaten track.

Breakfast was truly average. Pastries were extremely stale so we just stuck to cereal and toast.

To their credit, they brought a small cake to my room and sang happy birthday in broken english on my birthday which was really nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business