“A fine experince”
Review of The Fern Ahmedabad

The Fern Ahmedabad
Ranked #24 of 169 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed in Fern during a buisness trip to Ahmedabad. Its a newly build property and and in a very good shape. The rooms are spacious, nicly designed and very well lit.the automated curtain give a wow feel to it. the batroom is also top notch , i wish they provide a bath tub too. Its located on Higway , a bit far from city. Breakfast was platefull with a good veriety of veg and non veg dishes.
Swimming pool was not working for maintenance :(.
Front desk is helpful, the only problem is they dont have any hotel cabs and the cab they arrange for airport drop are very expencive, call 67776777 instead .
overall I higly recomend this hotel .

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AshishSpeaks
FOMAhmedabad, Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent visit to Ahmedabad.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues. At The Fern, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to The Fern and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Spent a night at the hotel on s g highway.Good location near airport but away from rail station. Good service sand the buffet dinner was excellent. Rooms were spacious well furnished and clean with all modern amneties. Small lobby with a single restaurant but quality of food was good and well served. Value for money. Only the approach road is not good with no proper directions. Reception could have been better on arrival and more prompt for a business hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Family of 4 syated here in Aug 12 for one night as we had a onward journey , i have to say i was very pleased with the hotel right from airport pick up to checking out.

Buffet Breakfast could have been a bit better as per the standard of the rest of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SANJAY P

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Good service. I enjoyed my stay.
At reception Mr. Rohit was very helpful. The Duty manager was also very understanding and helpful. Please extend my thanks to Mr. Rohit and the DM.

The location and cleanness was also attractive. I would like to stay at your hotel again when I visit Ahmedabad.

Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vipin G

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Stayed for 4 nights... gud hotel ,gud food loved the eggie/chicken noodles and Fern Club sandwich , Gym & Swimming pool should be constructed ASAP .... Free Internet browsing should be allowed to corporate customers ....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CASubroto

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have stayed many times at The Fern in last few months & I find my stays very comfortable. Staff is very polite, helpful & efficient. Love the breakfast spread & "The Fern Club Sandwich".
Very nice location on the SG Highway, convenient if you have to visit places out of Ahmedabad & return the same day. Attached bathrooms are very clean infact the whole room is impeccable.
Service is very good.... Can't find any fault.
All that you want on a tight business trip!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sachin_Pune76

Warm Regards

Reviewed August 19, 2012

It is a very good. A luxurious hotel in its own class.
Has all the facilities a hotel weather you are there for business trip or for vacation with family.
Has got good spacious, clean and luxurious rooms with all facilities like WiFi, LCDs, good bathrooms etc.
Restaurant serves good multicuisine food and it has a 24 hr coffee shop (The Garden Cafe) so you won't sleep hungry if you are late.

Room Tip: If budget is not a constraint, choose suite
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business