“The hotel is great and the rooms had a "WOW" factor”
Review of The Fern Ahmedabad

The Fern Ahmedabad
Ranked #28 of 166 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed June 18, 2012

The hotel was really great and the rooms was awesome. The room was terrific for the money charged for a night. The hotel is a bit far from the city but the hotel make it up for it. The staff was perfect and the breakfast even more perfect. Thumps up for the entire staff of the hotel. Wonderful experience...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank maxmanav
FOMAhmedabad, Manager at The Fern Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent visit to Ahmedabad.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have shared your feedback with my colleagues. At The Fern, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Encouraging words from valuable patrons like you motivates us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to The Fern and would be delighted to assist you with any requirement.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Staying at The Fern was a truly fantastic experience. The service was faultless, with very kind and attentive staff at your service during the day. The food at the hotel deserves special praise. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were delicious! The coffee (of which I am most judgmental) was excellent! The rooms are beautiful, the bed is exceptionally comfortable! The hotel was the absolute perfect choice!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank tetshev

Reviewed May 14, 2012

We spent one night in April, we arrived very late and had 2 small children with us, everyone was great! The buffet breakfast was superb, a congratulations to all the hard working staff. It was a real pleasure.

Room Tip: Don't miss the superb breakfast!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Rick S

Reviewed May 8, 2012

We being in travels business.we are very fussy in choosing the hotel, and found Hotel Fern came with flying colour upto our expectations . It is indeed a 5 star comfort hotel. At present only shortcomings are a swimming pool and Gym which we were told that same will be ready for guests in near future. Food and spread is excellent. I will definite stay at hotel Fern on my next visit to Amdavad.Only one item we found not so comfortable in the room is very hard mattress.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank skytrack1

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I found most of Ahmedabad not ready for prime time for tourists who expect all the amenities. However, the Fern Hotel is definitely a five-star property. The technical staff went out of their way to get me on-line within fifteen minutes of my problem connecting. The food was excellent and the room exceptionally comfortable and spaciousl The desk staff was very helpful when I needed to change my plane reservations and in lining up a driver for sightseeing.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank carolstig

Reviewed April 12, 2012

This was my first stay at Fern Hotel. The location of this new hotel though is somewhat uncommon, as one gets a view of the Highway from the window. However in the room one hardly hears any noise from the Highway. The rooms are good and spacious with all modern amenities. From bedside, the central control panel can be operated. The breakfast has a good spread and above all the room service as well as service during breakfast is excellent. We also had organised a banquet event. Here I would like to compliment Mr. Tarun Sood from the banquet who was very forthcoming and helpful. The location could be the only disadvantage for this hotel, since there is hardly any transport available in front of the hotel. However the security at the gate are quite helpful and if you tell 10 min in advance, they arrange an auto if required.

Room Tip: Though all the rooms face the highway, however the rooms on the higher floor give you a better view...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My wife and I stayed there for 3 days starting from our wedding night. Initially we booked for 2 nights but extended one more night because we had a wonderful time there.

We were delighted to see a mouth-watering cake as a surprise gift from them when we checked-in the room late in the night after the wedding.

We booked Fern Club room. The interior and view from the room were amazing.
The control panel next to the bed was easy to operate and very helpful.

It's been there for only few months now and I am sure it has a bright future compared to other so-called 4* and 5* hotels in Ahmedabad.

We had breakfast there for 3 days and it was delicious.

All staff including reception, housekeeping, waiters had excellent customer service skills.
Check-in and check-out was the quickest.
A bit expensive but worth paying.

We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple