Pristine Residency Hotel
Hotel Ritz Inn(Ahmedabad)
$53
$40
Agoda.com
All reviewsnear airportan early flightpickup and drop facilityfurnished roomsinternational airportbudget propertynight staystayed for one nightconvenient placepick up and drophotel is locateddecent hotelbooked this hotelcomfortable stayground floorneeds improvementhot water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stayed with my family in the month of January 2012 for a week with my family. It was almost like staying at home. The room was spacious, clean and well arranged. The quantity of food served in the restaurant was extra ordinary large helping and it had almost everything to suit every one's palate. The room services were prompt and courteous. The only thing I found bit odd was that bath area was bit slippery as the tiles were so much polished, one has to bit careful with children around. My special thanks to Mr. R.P. Gupta, General Manager of the hotel who did everything humanely possible to make our stay comfortable and memorable.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Rakhal P
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is very good hotel, near Ahmedabad airport. I have stayed at this hotel number of times. Rooms are small but well furnished and comfortable. This Hotel provided me hi speed free wi fi internet connection. Toiletries are fully provided. Water pressure in shower is very high. Very early morning, I was not able to get really hot shower. Dinner at this hotel is average. I ordered for sizzler. But it was full of rice. Taste was not so good.

Hotel provides excellent service for airport pick up and drop. Last time when I stayed at this hotel, I have to catch early morning flight. I requested for early morning breakfast. At sharp 6:00AM, waiter knocked my door to serve the breakfast. Staff at reception is very courteous and quick. Within just couple of minutes, I completed payment. Vehicle was ready to drop me at airport. Due to this I never have to worry in the morning about missing my flight. All the staff members are polite and attentive. As this hotel is very near to main road to airport, sometime you can hear voice of vehicle. So, it is better to stay on second floor rooms. Overall, my experience at this hotel is very good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Diya_2000
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Very good Business Hotel Near Airport,
Elegent Rooms, Nice and Tasty Food..
Courtsy Pickup and Drop from Hotel leaves the Worry behind to catch the flight..
Variety in Morning Bufet Breakfast, which is complimentry too..
Overall very Nice experience staying in Pristine...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank VijayVishwakarma
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Stayed for the night before our early morning flight and were very impressed. The lobby is stylish, the rooms are small but well-maintained and comfy, the beds are comfortable, the water pressure in sure is to die for, the toiletries are fully provided, and the food in restaurant was very tasty. Staff was attentive, polite and welcome: both airport transfer and a taxi to get some sightseeing were provided swiftly and correctly.

My only complain is that it's rather noisy, especially on the first floor: you can hear everything going on the street AND in the corridor. But otherwise, we were highly pleased.

Room Tip: If possible, avoid the lower floors to evade the street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank AlinaGadzhieva
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I booked this htoel because of very near to Airport and found the interior was nice the staff was excellent i asked for dinner after 11 and they serve me in room and it was tasty.
Room was so nice clean and air port transfer is also availabe.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business