All reviews business trip value for money sg highway lobby level liquor shop duty manager needs improvement decent stay nice hotel rooftop restaurant food quality is good comfortable stay in room dining nice hospitality room service front office staff clean rooms
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

It has been a pleasant experience while dining at Ramada Ahmedabad. Service by Hemendra and Lalit was exceptional. Food was outstanding. Must visit place. They had a good roof top restaurant, recommended for nice night out and evening hangout place in Ahmedabad.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Atul86_2017, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback! We thank you for your patronage.

We strive to provide the best to our guests and we are happy that you enjoyed the same. Thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation from the entire team at the hotel. Look forward to your next visit.

With Regards

Reviewed March 5, 2019

Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

We are extremely delighted to see that you had a great experience and stay with us. On behalf of my entire team at Ramada Ahmedabad, I thank you for sharing with us your wonderful feedback. We await your next visit to Ramada – Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad.

With Regards

Reviewed February 20, 2019

Decent check-in, great rooms, decent wi-fi, okayish breakfast - overall a decent stay. Great location just off the main highway, and well appointed rooms with an Iron and a work desk as well. Couldn't visit the roof-top restaurant in this visit.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Atul86_2017, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

Dear Mr Manhar,

Reviewed February 18, 2019 via mobile

I stayed for 2 nights in this hotel.. Room is big.. Bed is comfortable.. There is a refrigerator in the room, TV, ac, sofa set tea/coffee corner.. In the bathroom, dental and shaving kits are there.. These are good.. What I found quite peculiar is that in the middle of the room there is a TV table with TV accross the room.. In a way it is acting as a divider.. If TV is placed on the wall like in most cases, room would have looked much bigger.. Second, there is insufficient light in the bathroom.. Normally you need bright light for shaving etc.. 3rd..wash basin is quite low.. So you will have to bend to use it.. These are quite unexpected in a hotel.. I stayed in other ramada hotels..
Breakfast has reasonable spread.. But I didn't find buffet dinner good enough.. I didn't like spread and taste..i paid rs 5000 plus tax for a night and from my experience I can say that at this price hotels offer much better value

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Mr Bagchi,

We have made a note of the additional feedback regaring the light in washroom. I have addressed your feedback with our designer and will look into it in detail to see what changes can be made.

Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Good hotel and hotel staff was cooperative .breakfast was good.lunch and dinner were also good and suppurations for north reason members.Hotel is very neat and clean. They are very supportive to Modi’s Swachhata campaign

Trip type: Traveled on business