“Warm welcoming with excellent Buffet lay out”

Mosaic Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
Ranked #905 of 3,567 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: It is multicuisine restaurant which offer buffet Lunch & Dinner with unlimited starter
Ahmedabad, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Warm welcoming with excellent Buffet lay out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2011

I have been to this restaurant in the mid of june,The restaurant was great with supreb service.One Guy named Mondal was very energetice & really giving very warm service.The dessert secion was amazing with the combination of Bakery & Indian Desserts.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Bswajit11

Ahmedabad
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very very poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

I would like to comment on this hotel's service as worst because when i had called for advance reservation for 20 people for the restaurant, he told me that he had confirmed the reservation and thy are eager to welcome us. But when next day we went there and asked for the seats in the name of reserver, the guy told that there's no reservation in the that name. We all were shocked. We had to quarrel over with those people and finally the guy told me that the guy who was booking the reservations had booked the seats the day I had called on. Finally they gave us the tables. Anyways the food was no great and even poor service. I would never prefer to go over that hotel anytime more.

1 Thank Sachin D