“Look no further”

Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad
Ranked #5 of 170 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is probably the best option available at a price point of around 80$. Located bang on the main road with easy approach from the airport. This property was known as orchard earlier and was good. Right now with the takeover by Sheraton, it has become the best. The buffet breakfast was very lavish and they had a decent size gym which I found very useful. The rooms are average size with all latest fittings. Special mention needs to be made for the room service which is super fast. They got our dinner order within 12 minutes of placing it and a refill within 5 minutes. The food taste is pretty good.
The reason for giving one star less is because of some small check points which need little attention by the management. I had stayed in room number 812 and upon my arrival at around 10.50pm in the room, I found it to be very hot and it took about 30 mins for the room to cool. I had expected that the rooms should have been prefixed at a decent temperature so that the guests are comfortable right upon entering. The dustbin in the bathroom was not cleaned and had some papers thrown from the previous guests. The Gym area has just a single ac which is not effective during the morning time making it very warm and sweaty.
Overall I would rate this place on the top. The issues that I have mentioned are very small teething issues which I am sure would be taken care immediately by the team and I am sure about giving a 5 star in my next visit.
Keep up the good work. Cheers !

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank PrakashAgrawal
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear PrakashAgrawal,

It is always an immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback on Trip Advisor.

I would like to extend my gratitude for choosing to stay at Four Points by Sheraton and your appreciation towards the hotel's product and hospitality. I am delighted to know that your stay was a memorable experience. However, your concern has been noted and communicated to the relevant department.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Perfect! We stayed for just over two week in June, there was not one fault with our stay. All the staffs were exceptional friendly, kind and attended to our very need. We stayed in the suite, which to our surprise was very spacious and excellently decorated. The housing keeping team were also vey smiley. The reception staffs were also on hand to help with anything we needed. The best part of course was the The Eatery, we had breakfast every monring, which for the two week we were there we did not get bored of the food. We also had dinner at The Eatery almost every night and with the variety there is plenty to choose from and if the buffet doesn’t take your fancy the a la carte menu was just as flavour full . We would like to thank all the staff for making our trip wonderful and especially the farewell surprise was very heart warming. Look forward to staying here again. Would highly recommended .

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hina S
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Hina S,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad!

It is extremely gratifying to know that you have experienced a high quality of product and service from all departments during your stays. We appreciate your kind compliments about the hospitality and efficiency of our staff members. I have shared your feedback with the team. I am sure that your encouraging feedback would motivate all of us to continually strive for excellence in our guest services.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I recently visited Ahmedabad for a business trip and spent almost 7 weeks at the Sheraton. I visited many hotels before choosing to stay here and I chose the Sheraton because I found this place had a good and cosy vibe. The staff are so friendly and made an extra special effort to know about my needs to ensure that my stay would be most comfortable. I have not experienced this in many hotels. I enjoyed coming back from the office because I knew a bunch of smiley staff would greet me.

The restaurant staff are also very accommodating as are the chefs. They would bring cookies and fruit to my room. I celebrated my birthday with them also, with a cake and balloons! They also hosted a little farewell gathering for me, again with gifts and cake. This was completely unexpected and most lovingly appreciated. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Ahmedabad :)

Room Tip: Higher floor. I was on the 7th floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank RadhaRaman

Dear RadhaRaman,

I would like to extend my gratitude for choosing to stay at Four Points by Sheraton and your appreciation towards the hotel's product and hospitality. I am delighted to know that your stay was a memorable experience. Your valuable feedback has been communicated to the team.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I would say that it was my great experience with the hotel,i would like to say that it is a prety good example of hospitality,....Service provided by the staff is suppurb in tums of understanding the customer need and perferences,the service standards were high,the food was great....and the service was up above the levels.....i would love to visit again to experience this...i am looking forward to arrange my sister's marriage function here...thanks team...

Room Tip: A tip i like to give is just choose this and rest will be taken care by the staff...i pomis it will...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Andy9581

Dear Andy9581,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us at Four Points by Sheraton.

It is inspiring to know that the overall experience and services Four Points by Sheraton Ahmadabad were consistently as per your expectations. Our endeavor is to provide a superior service experience for every guest who visit our hotel; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Your praise and recommendation of our hotel is a true inspiration for our team in their endeavor to exceed guest expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit, kindly gut in touch with us for the future event you are planning to have with and we will be more than happy to delight you again.

We are thankful for your continual patronage to us.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

four points by sheraton is fabulous hotel i have visited in ahmedabad. Excellent food,beautiful embience,trained staff.we had organized getogather of our doctor team and had delicious food and good experience from staff.i am waiting for same experience again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear drpratikpatel1984,

Thank you for being a guest of Four Points by Sheraton on your last visit to the city. It was a pleasure to be your host.

Providing refined comfort and best amenities to our guests forms the essence of our service culture. Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad seamlessly blends opulence and comfort and it is a pleasure to see that our amenities, impeccable services and the dining option made your stay memorable. Your laurels and excellent ratings has not only given perfect credit to our endeavors but has also acted as morale boosters.

We thank you for your custom and hope to serve you again whenever travel brings you back to Ahmedabad. Meanwhile, you can keep in touch with us through Facebook.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

we stayed last month and we are delighted with services of hotel. Excellent facilities, food is too good, nice hospitality,hotel room also equipped with all amenities. Prices are comfortable also. Its good hotel to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear rut1984,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor.

It is wonderful to know that your stay was at par with your expectations and that you found our services and facilities to your liking. Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad is defined by a cosmopolitan sophistication and refined hospitality and it is good to know that our detailed attention and services added value to your stay. We will certainly share your kind words of appreciation with our team which will inspire them to continue performing to the best of their abilities.

Thank you once again for staying with us; we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have been here for 3 nights and it was a paradise to be in..food was heaven and staff was more then family to serve me..the location is in the heart of the city with a global standards of infrastructure..The booking was done in advance and it took with few minutes to check in and enter the beautiful room of Sheraton.. Room was more then classy then many hotels in the city at the given rate. Food and room service was more then just over whelming..The restaurant is the best place to be in as it had the best variety of food a person can have..whenever i visit ahmedabad which i frequently do, this is the place i qould love to be in..guys trust me u will just b surprised with the package u r getting offered by sheraton in terms of food, rooms, service and location...great work shereton team..

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Harshit S,

It is always a pleasure to receive genuine feedback on the product and the services of the hotel, which will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you once again for staying with us; we look forward to your next visit.