“Excellent Business hotel”

Ranked #5 of 157 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent Business hotel”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

A very good option for Ahmedabad city. Truly professional but also very warm in there approach. Especially liked the breakfast spread which has from cereals to deserts. Also the staff at the Eatery is very warm and also recommend specials to the guest. Rooms are well layed out and comfortable for guests who return from work. Front desk employees are also helpful and pleasing.

Room Tip: Choose rooms in the middle of the floor which are quieter.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, October 22, 2013

Thank you so much for writing to us with your valuable review.

Self along with my team would like to thank you for your positive comments, this will motivate my staff further to improvise and consistently deliver the quality of service.

Four Points by Sheraton, Ahmedabad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Arabic first
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed here for two nights and had prebooked two rooms. We were upgraded to suite room upon arrival, which was a nice gesture. Although smaller in size than some of the other Four Points properties, it more than makes up for it with the quality of its staff- very cheerful and helpful. The rooms were nice and clean. They also have a 24x7 eatery which serves good food. There arent any signages leading you to the hotel, but its centrally located, so should not be a problem. There are good areas for shopping nearby, so thats a plus. Overall, a very pleasant and satisfying experience for the entire family. Strongly recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed October 16, 2013

They have a 24x7 restaurant with delicious food. I loved the Chicken Biryani, Fish fingers with chips, Fish Curry. It was very very yummy.The service is too good too. The only concern is, if you're coming on a two-wheeler, you need to park your bike in the basement and have to climb till the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank BhagyaNair
PunitSheth, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, October 17, 2013

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I had an early morning flight so opted to wait in reception from 8pm till midnight.
I was sat right next to a bar which has sign on it promoting drinks and snacks and there are always plenty of staff in reception but during my 4 hour wait I was not asked once if I would like any refreshments...
In fact during my stay I didn't see anyone else being offered the same.

I saw lots of new guests greeted with a blue drink and flannels.

In the end (3 hours in) I flagged down one of the lobby staff who did get me a drink and a snack but left with the impression that once you've paid that's the end of the (up until then) attentive service. I was waiting to be taken to the airport by the hotels driver ( which I had paid for in my upgraded package) so find this oversight very odd.

Otherwise a pleasant stay, but my advice to the manager would be would be to tell your staff that in future if they see a customer sat on the reception sofa for 4 hours that they will probably really appreciate being asked every so often if they would like to order some refreshments from the menu. They probably will.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Hi

Thank you so much for writing your valuable feedback

We would definately take this up with our teams and train them to enable to anticipate and deliver the needs of guest's.

I assure you corrective action plan will be put in place.

We look forward for your next visit with us

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Four Points doesn't fel like a "chain" at all, but more like a warm boutique hotel. Their attention to detail and needs of each individual really stands out. The quality of rooms and selection at the buffet is excellent. Especially for business travellers who need a "no-nonsense" kind of place to stay after a hard days' work, especially considering that they are staying away from home. Highly recommended.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a week. During my stay, I found that the staff was very helpful. Highly recommended for anyone planning to go to Ahmedabad!! Good value for money. International standard hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank pkhera1
PunitSheth, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Ahmedabad, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Hi

We would like to thank you for writing us on Trip Advisor with your valuable review.

We are glad you had honest, uncomplicated comfort with us. All your compliment on our staff members motivate us to further improvise and deliver excellence on each guest visit.

We look forward to have you again with us.

Regards,

Surat, India
Reviewed October 10, 2013

A great place to be at if you have an office in /around law garden , the stay is comfortable and the service is the value that you are paying for , excellent stay experience.
The Rooms are nicely maintained and has all essential things available , you can request for Soft bed or hard bed , both choices are available. over all a good place to relax and enjoy , the hotel has a in house restaurant on its floor , the food is great in taste and has variety of choice available...

Room Tip: Rooms on the 4th floor provide you good outside view ...
Hi

To hear positive comments drives us greatly to ensure that we keep giving such experiences to our guest. I have also conveyed to our team about your review and they join me in thanking you for your feedback.

The primary objective of our hotel is to give you uncomplicated Comfort.

We look forward to have you again with us.

Once again along with all my associates we thank you for having stayed with us and look forward to your future stay.

Warm Regards,