1,408 results
All reviews momo cafe bay leaf white rann bayleaf restaurant the executive lounge excellent service f b coffee shop his team taking care keep up the good work home away from home special thanks great hospitality rooms are spacious business trip delicious food
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2017

Excellent !!. Felt comfortable with the Staffs , hotel atmosphere & the service given
Would be better if the food menus could be changed in breakfast frequent , felt eating repeated menu. Staff at bf could be more attentive

Room tip: Choose deluxe rooms on 6th floor
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Thank you for sharing a delightful and constructive feedback of your recent visit to Courtyard Ahmedabad. I will definitely share your feedback with my Food and Beverage team and the Chef. We look forward to providing you a refreshing experience in the near future.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I have stayed at a few hotels in Ahmedabad and so far this is the best one. It has a few features that set it apart from the other hotels where I have stayed: a pool (however I did not see the model that they show in their pictures :)), a liquor store (B&W - Gujarat is a dry state, so alcohol is really not available), and 24/7 coffee shop (Java+) and 24/7 restaurant (Momo's - the main restaurant for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - mostly buffet).

There is also another restaurant (Bayleaf) which serves excellent Indian cuisine (I had a very nice dinner there). The fitness center has weight machines, treadmills, and cycles (very quiet and not crowded). There is a Spa, but I did not try it.

The hotel has executive (club) rooms and an executive (club) lounge on the 6th floor. Very friendly and attentive staff in the lounge. The lounge serves a subset of the breakfast available in Momo's (mostly cold food and tea/coffee, but you can request hot dishes from Momo's and have them delivered - if you only eat cereal and fruit for breakfast, it's great place to eat - quiet and not crowded), there is also food at dinner time, but it's mostly salads and breads with a few hot items - great if you want a quick bite, but probably not what you want for dinner.

If you want to buy any alcohol at B&W you will need to get a 'permit' - easy to do for a tourist, go online and fill out a form, print out the result, and take it with you to the store - they will stamp it and allow you to buy from their selection (hard liquor, wines, and beer). The permit is really only good for your current stay so you will need to get one each time you visit. I don't believe that you can take alcohol to dinner with you, so you'll have to consume it in your room.

The hotel is in a convenient location at a major cross roads.

The hotel staff is very efficient and friendly.

I will be staying here for my future visits to Ahmedabad.

Date of stay: October 2017

Thank you for your kind patronage and sharing a splendid feedback of your stay at Courtyard Marriott Ahmedabad. It is wonderful to read such positive feedback from our patrons. I am happy to learn that your overall experience at the hotel was worth recounting on a community such as TripAdvisor. I shall definitely share your kind words of appreciation with my team that works tirelessly to ensure that our guests feel at home. We hope to welcome you back for a refreshing stay once again.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

Located at very convenient place in the city Courtyard Ahmedabad exceed at every point in Customer satisfaction. Starting from airport pickup to the departure everything was excellent. During the conference every tea break was unique and very well thought of. The Indian restaurant serves one of the best local food which is must to have when you are there. Rooms are spacious with all the required amenities. The staff across the hotel is very courteous and warm and always ready to help you. Outstanding hotel with excellent service standards.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for sharing a splendid feedback of your recent visit to Courtyard Ahmedabad and taking a remarkable note of our services. Our team here in an asset to our organization and such kind words from travelers like you definitely motivate them to perform better. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm regards

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Location - Very Good Location, Middle of the city and near by all major business areas

Hotel - Good Rooms, Good Service

Food - Good Quality, Good Service

Business Meetings - Location good but not good support from hotel coordinators for Business seminars

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for sharing an delightful feedback of your recent visit to Courtyard Ahmedabad. I am glad you took out the time to take a remarkable note of our services and enjoyed them all. I shall certainly share your feedback with my team here. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

It has been an outstanding service throughout 3days of my stay with courtyard Marriott Ahmedabd, absolutely Immersive and outstanding service specifically with banquet, heart full thanks to Saurabh Sanyal for taking care for all the logistic for all 3 days,

A phenomenal resource Saurabh Sanyal great hospitality, on the toes for all 3 days to deliver excellence

Thank you Saurabh for everything and courtyard Marriott rocks.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for sharing a very kind feedback of your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott, Ahmedabad. I am happy to note that you loved the level of service provided to you by our team here and the extra effort resulted in a positive experience for you. Our team is a wonderful asset to our organisation and your words definitely help them perform better. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.