“Best Courtyard Marriott I have stayed in”

Courtyard Ahmedabad
Ranked #2 of 160 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed August 7, 2014

This Courtyard out punches most full Marriott hotels I have used in the US in particular.

Well located so access to the business parts of town is easy. Rooms are comfortable and very well serviced and appear well maintained.

Meals are average to good, breakfast is lavish and presents good variety for international visitors.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! I am delighted to know that you found our hotel to be the best.

We always believe in providing refreshing service to our guests and I am glad that the team was able to display the same. We look forward to welcome you here at Courtyard by Marriott, Ahmedabad and provide you yet another wonderful experience.

Warm Regards

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Ahmedabad

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Hi, stayed here for four nights n stay was comfortable n peaceful. Property is good n infrastructure is amongst best in town. Good n cosy rooms with good facilities. Staff members were also nice to talk however some need more hospitality skills n personal attention to guest' need. Overall a very good place to stay. On food n menu aspects need more details as pricing is as per 5 star but the choices are less in main course buffet n breakfast. E.g. In breakfast only standard dosa available ( no rawa dosa etc) in dinner buffet main course choices can be increased. Hotel using namaste as their signature wishing style showing respect to Indian culture n with global roots local approach. So good n familiar approach to use Indian tradition but staff to learn more Indian hospitality traits like atithi devo bhav. E.g. Ordered rawa masala dosa in breakfast, my order was accepted by staff but delivered masala dosa ( not rawa), when checked with live kitchen shef got to know that rawa dosa not available. Staff seems to be of more like external creatures of another country without feelings n taking things as too formal n Un personalised way. In room could n't find reception number, direct keys available to dial service / emergency but was not working at all. Internet speed is somewhat may be further increased to give better experience. Some local menu items also would add value to food menu. Nearby places can be searched by foursquare for better food.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback with us. I am delighted to know that your stay was comfortable. I sincerely appreciate your feedback about the quality of food and choices available during breakfast. Ensuring a quality dining experience to our guests is one of our primary focus areas and we seemed to have fallen short of delivering the same during your stay.
I am however pleased to learn that the rest of your visit was enjoyable. I do hope we get the opportunity to turn around your previous experience with us and deliver a much more refreshing stay very soon in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I was staying here for a period of 3 weeks in Nov 2011.

The staff and hotel is amazing! The staff cannot do enough for you and the services are fantastic, very well secured too so felt safe at all times.

The rooms are amazing, I stayed on 6th floor so had access to the executive suite. I slept so well for the whole duration of my trip.The pool was also very nice and relaxing.

Would definitely recommend and return.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mdev_12

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
I am extremely pleased to learn that your stay at our hotel was thoroughly enjoyable right from rooms and restaurants to our service. I am also glad that you enjoyed the pool experience when they stayed with us as well. We thank you for your kind words of appreciation and for your continued patronage. We look forward to extending our refreshing services to you once again some time in the near future.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is nice with two good restaurants. It's well maintained and is centrally located to the newer business district.

The staff is friendly, trained and very accommodating. This is the place to stay in ahmedabad.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

We at Courtyard by Marriott, Ahmedabad thank you for your patronage! I am delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that our refreshing services enabled you to stay at the top of your game. The excellent feedback you have shared about our associates is extremely encouraging and a great source of motivation for us.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel once again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2014

There was only Two international 5 star hotel in Ahmedabad in November 2013.( Hyatt, next to Alpha mall). We chose here because our clients accommodated at Hyatt.
It is not perfectly trained but still Marriott quality of service providing in property, all staffs are well mannered and speaks decent language compare to Hyatt.

Spa- O2 Franchise, very reasonable rate and good quality.
Gym- 4,5 treadmills are available. Trainer is presence.
Room- chair cover was ripped. Needs repair.
Suite Room: has very deep bath tab which we Japanese love.
Room service: we ordered so much to have dinner with my colleagues in my room, even though service was prompt and precise, room service in charge was also very helpful and mindful and check if anything else I need every time they came.
Lounge: Nice city view.
Airport: About 30 mins by car, not many traffic.
BRT: In front of Station ( I don’t know which one).

Over all, I am very happy guest and I’ll come back as long as you keep current quality of service at least.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Thank you for your patronage and for sharing your feedback with us. I am delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel including our rooms, restaurants and service. At Courtyard we always put our best foot forward to ensure a refreshing stay for our guests and I am pleased our associates we able to achieve the same in your case.
Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We do hope to welcome you once again very soon to our hotel to render an even more refreshing stay to you.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

So impressed with the quality of service and bredthof knowledge of the service team. Communications skills are good and ethical standards are high and personnel are aware of local things. provided useful information and directions for places to visit

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback with us. I am extremely pleased to learn that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. Your kind words of appreciation for our associates shall go a long way in motivating them in putting their best foot forward everyday. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you once again to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was my first trip to Ahmedabad and my choice of Marriott was indeed the best starting from the moment I checked in with Platinum privileges and a room next to the infinity pool. During the entire stay when I used to come back after busy days of photographing in the dust and sun, this was sheer luxury. On the 2nd phase of my trip I had booked my friends and fiancé into the same place and they loved every bit of it and the service provided.
Service, standard, class, comfort all rolled in one!

Room Tip: Go for the rooms overlooking the infinity pool!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
I am extremely pleased to learn that your stay at our hotel was thoroughly enjoyable right from the our rooms and restaurants to our service. I am also glad that your friends had a similar experience when they stayed with us as well. We thank you for your kind words of appreciation and for your continued patronage as a Marriott Rewards member. We look forward to extending our refreshing services to you once again some time in the near future.