“Incredible staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Miami, Florida
“Incredible staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is nice with two good restaurants. It's well maintained and is centrally located to the newer business district.

The staff is friendly, trained and very accommodating. This is the place to stay in ahmedabad.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
We at Courtyard by Marriott, Ahmedabad thank you for your patronage! I am delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that our refreshing services enabled you to stay at the top of your game. The excellent feedback you have shared about our associates is extremely encouraging and a great source of motivation for us.
We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel once again in the near future.

Warm regards,
Gaurav Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

There was only Two international 5 star hotel in Ahmedabad in November 2013.( Hyatt, next to Alpha mall). We chose here because our clients accommodated at Hyatt.
It is not perfectly trained but still Marriott quality of service providing in property, all staffs are well mannered and speaks decent language compare to Hyatt.

Spa- O2 Franchise, very reasonable rate and good quality.
Gym- 4,5 treadmills are available. Trainer is presence.
Room- chair cover was ripped. Needs repair.
Suite Room: has very deep bath tab which we Japanese love.
Room service: we ordered so much to have dinner with my colleagues in my room, even though service was prompt and precise, room service in charge was also very helpful and mindful and check if anything else I need every time they came.
Lounge: Nice city view.
Airport: About 30 mins by car, not many traffic.
BRT: In front of Station ( I don’t know which one).

Over all, I am very happy guest and I’ll come back as long as you keep current quality of service at least.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for your patronage and for sharing your feedback with us. I am delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel including our rooms, restaurants and service. At Courtyard we always put our best foot forward to ensure a refreshing stay for our guests and I am pleased our associates we able to achieve the same in your case.
Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We do hope to welcome you once again very soon to our hotel to render an even more refreshing stay to you.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

So impressed with the quality of service and bredthof knowledge of the service team. Communications skills are good and ethical standards are high and personnel are aware of local things. provided useful information and directions for places to visit

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback with us. I am extremely pleased to learn that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel. Your kind words of appreciation for our associates shall go a long way in motivating them in putting their best foot forward everyday. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you once again to our hotel very soon.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was my first trip to Ahmedabad and my choice of Marriott was indeed the best starting from the moment I checked in with Platinum privileges and a room next to the infinity pool. During the entire stay when I used to come back after busy days of photographing in the dust and sun, this was sheer luxury. On the 2nd phase of my trip I had booked my friends and fiancé into the same place and they loved every bit of it and the service provided.
Service, standard, class, comfort all rolled in one!

Room Tip: Go for the rooms overlooking the infinity pool!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
I am extremely pleased to learn that your stay at our hotel was thoroughly enjoyable right from the our rooms and restaurants to our service. I am also glad that your friends had a similar experience when they stayed with us as well. We thank you for your kind words of appreciation and for your continued patronage as a Marriott Rewards member. We look forward to extending our refreshing services to you once again some time in the near future.

Bedford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed for a week on business. The hotel picked me up from the airport at around 4:00am and on arrival the reception staff had already performed the normal formalities, had a room allocated and key card ready! Much better than waiting for someone to type for 15 mins. Found all staff to be very helpful and the service throughout the hotel is exceptional. Only ate at the Momo café which serves a variety of excellent food. The buffet there is absolutely huge and there is something for everyone on the menu. The rooms are of a very good size, clean and modern. I found that it was very comfortable working in my room and the internet service is very good throughout the hotel. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the road, which I found OK but I can understand that some may find the noise fro...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad!
I am pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable week long stay with us. I am particularly pleased to know that our associates took care of your every need right down to the minutest detail. Your kind words of appreciation would definitely go a long way in building our motivation and we thank you for the same!
We look forward to extending our refreshing services to you once again in the near future.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Have been coming to the Courtyard Marriott for about a week now and find the hotel excellent in its attention to detail. For example, the wi-fi network is seamless and actually extended across multiple visits. The rooms are spacious and the infrastructure is generally good. The reception staff actually had my key cards ready as soon as I checked in so that cut quite a bit of time during check in - small details that make a difference.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback. I am delighted to learn that you have had a wonderful stay with us and I am particularly pleased to know that our associates were able to attend to your every need. Such kind words of appreciation go a long way toward building their motivation as well as our reputation.
We thank you for your patronage and eagerly look forward to welcoming you once again to our hotel in the near future.

Atyrau, Kazakhstan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Stayed for a night in april'14 on a business trip. If a comfortable stay, with good sound sleep is what you require after day long work and travel, this place excel on it. The associated service were really nice. The spread of breakfast is large with with variant choices.
Although we didnt like the buffet dinner we had on the 1st floor restaurant, tasteless bland food with not much option.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback with us. I am extremely pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found our breakfast and service up to your expectations. With regard to our restaurant Shakahari on the first floor, I would like to mention that we have recently discontinued with the buffet and introduced a new menu. The restaurant now serves authentic vegetarian North Indian and Awadhi specialities. I would encourage you to try the menu the next time you are in the city which I hope is very soon.
I thank you for your kind words of appreciation and look forward to welcoming you to our hotel once again very soon.