“The best place to stay!!”

Courtyard Ahmedabad
Ranked #3 of 161 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Bengaluru, India
“The best place to stay!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was my first trip to Ahmedabad and my choice of Marriott was indeed the best starting from the moment I checked in with Platinum privileges and a room next to the infinity pool. During the entire stay when I used to come back after busy days of photographing in the dust and sun, this was sheer luxury. On the 2nd phase of my trip I had booked my friends and fiancé into the same place and they loved every bit of it and the service provided.
Service, standard, class, comfort all rolled in one!

Room Tip: Go for the rooms overlooking the infinity pool!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
I am extremely pleased to learn that your stay at our hotel was thoroughly enjoyable right from the our rooms and restaurants to our service. I am also glad that your friends had a similar experience when they stayed with us as well. We thank you for your kind words of appreciation and for your continued patronage as a Marriott Rewards member. We look forward to extending our refreshing services to you once again some time in the near future.

Gaurav Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Bedford
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed for a week on business. The hotel picked me up from the airport at around 4:00am and on arrival the reception staff had already performed the normal formalities, had a room allocated and key card ready! Much better than waiting for someone to type for 15 mins. Found all staff to be very helpful and the service throughout the hotel is exceptional. Only ate at the Momo café which serves a variety of excellent food. The buffet there is absolutely huge and there is something for everyone on the menu. The rooms are of a very good size, clean and modern. I found that it was very comfortable working in my room and the internet service is very good throughout the hotel. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the road, which I found OK but I can understand that some may find the noise fro...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad!
I am pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable week long stay with us. I am particularly pleased to know that our associates took care of your every need right down to the minutest detail. Your kind words of appreciation would definitely go a long way in building our motivation and we thank you for the same!
We look forward to extending our refreshing services to you once again in the near future.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Have been coming to the Courtyard Marriott for about a week now and find the hotel excellent in its attention to detail. For example, the wi-fi network is seamless and actually extended across multiple visits. The rooms are spacious and the infrastructure is generally good. The reception staff actually had my key cards ready as soon as I checked in so that cut quite a bit of time during check in - small details that make a difference.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback. I am delighted to learn that you have had a wonderful stay with us and I am particularly pleased to know that our associates were able to attend to your every need. Such kind words of appreciation go a long way toward building their motivation as well as our reputation.
We thank you for your patronage and eagerly look forward to welcoming you once again to our hotel in the near future.

Atyrau, Kazakhstan
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Stayed for a night in april'14 on a business trip. If a comfortable stay, with good sound sleep is what you require after day long work and travel, this place excel on it. The associated service were really nice. The spread of breakfast is large with with variant choices.
Although we didnt like the buffet dinner we had on the 1st floor restaurant, tasteless bland food with not much option.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback with us. I am extremely pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and found our breakfast and service up to your expectations. With regard to our restaurant Shakahari on the first floor, I would like to mention that we have recently discontinued with the buffet and introduced a new menu. The restaurant now serves authentic vegetarian North Indian and Awadhi specialities. I would encourage you to try the menu the next time you are in the city which I hope is very soon.
I thank you for your kind words of appreciation and look forward to welcoming you to our hotel once again very soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Courtyard by Marriott in Ahmedabad is in the centre of the newer business location - Satellite.

When we first moved to Ahmedabad, this was where we stayed and we were very happy with our stay here. Comfortable beds, lovely staff.

The breakfast buffet at Momo cafe is huge and includes chaat and ice cream too. There is a smaller buffet that is set up upstairs in the business center, for people who are in town on work and in a hurry.

The Java+ Coffee shop has a lot of buzz around it right now, but honestly the food isn't worth it.

The lunch and dinner buffets at Momo Cafe are average, the food ordered a la carte is much better.

Shakahari - their vegetarian restaurant is excellent.

We have a lot of official functions here in their banquet rooms and they have always given us good service and good food.

You have to pay for wifi in the rooms.

Their inhouse spa is run by O2. I haven't used it so I don't know how good or bad it is.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for taking out the time to share your valuable feedback with us. I am delighted to learn that we were able to make your first stay in Ahmedabad enjoyable! I am glad that you found our staff courteous and our rooms, banquet and food up to the mark. I have noted your feedback about the food at Java+ and have shared the same with our Executive Chef. We would however be more than happy to receive more inputs from you on so that we could work toward making your experience more enjoyable.
Thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation and we look forward to extending our refreshing service to you once again in the future.

Kampala, Uganda
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriot Hotel in June of 2013 for a week.

The first hiccup was that by the time, I arrived at the hotel. The room that I had been booked in was still occupied and it took almost an hour before I could get settled in.

However, after that the rest of my stay was pleasant. The rooms were pretty comfortable and the hotel is quiet given that it is fully air conditioned so after a walk in the bustling streets of Ahmedabad, Gujarat... getting back to the hotel was like a little piece of heaven. It is also within walking distance of the malls which proved convenient! Overall it is okay.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback with us. At the onset I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you faced while checking into the hotel. Giving our guests a refreshing arrival is one of our key priorities and I am sorry that we missed out on that during your visit. I do hope that we get another opportunity very soon to turn around this experience for you should you choose to stay with us in the future.
I am however pleased to note that the rest of your stay with us was enjoyable and we look forward to extending a much more refreshing stay to you once again.

mumbai
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stayed one night during my visit to ahmedabad in may. I was lucky to meet IPL team players (MI and RR) during dinner.
Hotel is very good for a cmfortable stay and good quality of food; one musy try the exclusive veg restaurant at first floor

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking out the time to share your feedback with us. I am pleased that your stay with us was comfortable and that you enjyed our product and service, especially the food. I have shared your wonderful comments with my team for whom such feedback is a great source of motivation.

We look forward to extending our refreshing services to you once again in the future!