“i stayed in the excutive suite one of the highest category in this Hotel”

Courtyard Ahmedabad
Ranked #1 of 166 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I stayed in the executive suite with my family for one night and I simply say in one word is "superb" for overall,the suite,lounge,food,security,staff etc all scores 10 out of 10 I will definately visit again once I get time I stayed here and my experience here was something one should feel once in his life for sure The word "Heaven=stay in Courtyard Marriot Ahmedabad executive suite experiance"
Thanks to all the staff of the hotel all the money spent here is worth it guys go for it I spent nearly Rs 17000 but during my check out I thought basss itna hiii :) very memorable experiance.
Mail me if you want suggestion at rajkhant@ymail.com

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank RajKhant
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Greetings from Courtyard Marriott Ahmedabad!

I thank you for taking out the time to share your valuable feedback. I am extremely pleased to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive comments are more than just a source of motivation for our associates- it is their biggest reward.

I would like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation. A positive endorsement of our hotel on a public platform such as this does wonder for our business. We eagerly look forward to delighting you even more on your next stay with us.

Gaurav Singh

Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I stayed along with my wife and two kids aged 11 and 7 yrs on the weekend night. It was a very enjoyable stay. The kids enjoyed the pool and we enjoyed the Jacuzzi. The room was quite spacious and nice.The buffet dinner was excellent with a very wide choice. Same was the buffet breakfast in the morning. The staff was prompt and courteous. Overall our stay was thoroughly enjoyable as I wanted it to be. This was my second visit to this place.

• Stayed: October 2013
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott, Ahmedabad!
Thank you for taking out the time to share you valuable feedback with us. It gives me great pleasure to learn that you had an excellent second stay with us!
I am pleased to share your wonderful comments about our room, food and service with our associates for whom such feedback is truly rewarding and a source of motivation.
I thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We at Courtyard by Marriott, Ahmedabad sincerely look forward to being of service to you once again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Very good service, excellent breakfast, complementary foot massages, O2 Spa, Nice gym and departure gift. :-)
Food, in general, can get better but overall, it was an amazing experience staying @ Courtyard Ahmedabad.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad!
I would like to thank you for taking out the time to share your valuable feedback. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and the service provided by our associates.
I have noted your feedback regarding our food and have shared it with my team internally. May I take this opportunity to inform you that we are planning to change the menu at our fine dining restaurant- Shakahari this month. Additionally, our chefs at MoMo Café are trained to customize food to the requirements of our guests.
I do hope we get an opportunity soon to better showcase our culinary expertise to you when you stay with us next.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Courtyard by Marriott is a wonderful property located near upcoming commercial and residential area of Ahmedabad, namely, Satellite. It was my first in a Marriott property, and I can say with a sense of satisfaction, that I have no complaints of the property.

Check-in was just a couple of minutes, and a small introductory chat about the hotel's facilities (restaurants, business centre facilities, gym and pool) and I was promptly deposited into my room in a higher floor, with a fantastic city view. With Complimentary wi-fi thrown in ( a rare feature in upscale hotels in India) I was purring as a pussy, while awaiting a friend's arrival.

Visited the small but very well maintained gym for an hour, and made full use of the limited equipments for an hour. ( I wonder why most equipments were only one in number ... Is it that few clients use it???). Was invited to visit the spa too, but had to decline the offer....

The dinner was in the coffee shop where a huge buffet was laid out, which was most enjoyable. The breakfast spread was again a massive layout, quite a challenge to choose from the large variety if you are a small breakfast eater.

The room is spacious and the bed large and soft. Bed and bath linen is soft yet crisp. The bathroom has all necessary toiletries to make you feel well cared for.

Unfortunately, I spent only a night here, but would surely stay here in my next visit.

Room Tip: The upper floors make you feel upper crust!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am extremely pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us. It would give me great pleasure to share such wonderful feedback about our rooms, restaurants and service with our associates!
With regard to the fitness center, I would like to mention that the size of the same and the number of equipment are in accordance with the size of our hotel. Rest assured, it never gets too crowded at any point in time to cause any inconvenience to our guests.
I would like to thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation and we eagerly look forward to making your next stay with us equally memorable.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had book the hotel for my chinese clients. The booking process was very easy and to my surprise the tarrif they charged for corporate clients was amazing. I will suggest no other option to stay other than marriot. Secondly they arrange for airport pickup and room were also very spacious.
The breakfast and dinner at coffee shop i have tried many times. With numbers of dishes to eat from mexican to thai with indian cousine and variety of deserts one is sure to put on weight.

The ala carte at Shatrange is also good but i will suggest to go for buffet at coffee shop.

Location is also good since it satellite the posh area of Ahmedabad with sg highway just touching it you can go nearby places .Most of the malls of ahmedabad is very nearby.
In all the price and quality and services it best.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking out the time to share you valuable feedback with us. It gives me great pleasure to know that you found our hotel ideal for your clients and that they had an enjoyable stay with us. Such wonderful feedback about our product and service is the biggest reward for our associates and I am pleased to share the same with them.
I would like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation and we look forward to being of service to you once again in the near future!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel from 7th July to 9th July 2013. I had arranged an airport pick-up but there was no one at the arrival time. Rang the hotel but they were expecting me later, though I had e-mailed them about the change of arrival time and had confirmation from them abut this. The hotel arranged for a local airport taxi to drop me to the hotel, rather than them sending a taxi. Appreciated this as the hotel is around 40mins from the airport. At arrival was met by staff and taken straight to the room – executive. The staff were very apologetic and in fact the manager came to my room to apologies. The hotel also provided complementary Wi-Fi as a good will gesture. It was good to see the professionalism of staff in all this as most hotels would try and blame the customer.

The room was of very high standard

The hotel has a variety of restaurants, including a pure vegetarian one. The MoMo cafe offers a variety of meals including buffet. As I arrived on Sunday evening the restaurants were quite full. The staff were very good at arranging a table away from the crowded areas for me. The food offered here is varied and reasonable cost. The staff are very helpful, ready to offer advise about dishes. A good thing that staff tend to stay away from the tables and do not hover!

The choice of breakfast is very good.

I needed a taxi to visit an office in the city, the driver was very professional and he made sure I was in the correct office before going away. Pickup was on time.

Checkout was quick and the hotel had a taxi ready to take me to the airport. Overall a very good experience and the hotel staff are to be commended for their professionalism.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RSB22
CYMarriottAhmedabad, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking out the time to share your honest feedback! I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am extremely sorry we missed sending you the conveyance to pick you up from the airport on time and the inconvenience this might have caused you. However, I am glad that our associates were able to provide you prompt service recovery. I would also like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation for our product and service. A positive endorsement of our hotel on a public platform such as this is indeed extremely valuable for our business.
We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit to the city!

Prashanth Kumar

Reviewed August 23, 2013

the hotel was very newly built, so the rooms,r estaurant and everything was brand new and clean. If i go there again i will definitely stay in Marriot. But there was no designated place for smoking, we had to go outside in very hot weather and smoke. I strongly suggest they should make a room for smokers.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business