“A good experience”

Courtyard Ahmedabad
Ranked #2 of 160 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Well one can expect a good hotel under the brand name of marriott.
Was here for a business trip just for a day. Very good hotel, good service. Lavish breakfast buffet. The rooms were nice but I was expecting more spacious rooms. But nice. About a 30 minute drive from the airport.
Good restaurant serving a good lunch buffet. Am going again in feb, will stay here.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank suneeta a
Parul T, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to give your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our room, service and food. Such feedback is extremely motivational for us and we look forward to rendering our services to you once again next month.

Warm regards,

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Ahmedabad

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I stayed in in this Hotel for over a week. The Executive Floor is an excellent alternative after a busy day, please let Yash and Arpit to take care of you; during my stay, they learned my preferences by day 2 and always welcomed me with a warm smile. The service at this Hotel is fantastic, they go out of their way to take care of their guests. The quality of the restaurant in the second floor is without comparison and the food is one of the best I had in India. I am going back for the experience.

Room Tip: Executive floor
1  Thank Adri499

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out the time to give your valuable feedback. I am truly delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. I shall be sure to share your comments with my team especially those regarding the Executive Floor, our staff service and the quality of food at our restaurant. Such feedback is extremely inspirational for all our associates who try to leave no stone unturned to ensure a perfect stay for all our guests.
Thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation. We look forward to exceeding your expectations the next time you stay with us at Courtyard Marriott Ahmedabad!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

A typical Courtyard hotel which works in Tier-II cities. Warm and friendly staffs, decent food, good service. Liked the fact that they catered to local cuisine. There are shopping malls and cinemas round the corner so no dearth of activity around the property.

2  Thank amritb817

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to give your valuable feedback. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay at our hotel including our service and food and beverage offerings. It would give me great pleasure to share such feedback with our associates who always try to go the extra mile for every guest who stays with us. We do look forward to hosting you again at Courtyard Marriott Ahmedabad in the near future.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The property has been well designed but far for city center. Rooms are large and bed was comfortable but with stain bed sheet and dirty towel. I must say terrible towels with dirty small. Requested to change but the new set of towels were of same quality-dirty laundry service was poor my cloth get damage.
Room cleaning not good w/c area dirty. Window glass dirty. Too much noice. Internet now working.
Need more training for hotel staff. Overall I don't like to recommend this hotel at all.
Regards

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Arvind K

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your valuable feedback. I am extremely disappointed to learn that your stay with us was less than perfect.
I would like to apologize on behalf of the enitre team for the several mishaps you faced during your stay. We are extremely thorough when it comes to servicing our rooms as ensuring a clean and problem free room for every guest is one of our key priorities. The poor quality of linen in the room and the problems you faced with the internet are definitely not typical of our services and I shall share your feedback with our team internally to ensure such incidents are never repeated again at the hotel.
I apologize once again for the inconvenience you had to face during your stay and I do hope you give us another chance to be of service to you in the future. I would like to take out time to meet you and apologize to you in person the next time you are here.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is one of the best hotels in Ahmedabad. I stayed here for two nights & it was a very good experience. The hotel is very well situated near the S.G. Highway. The room in which i stayed was very beautiful & big. The food of the hotel is also good.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel including the room and the food. Such positive comments are extremely motivating for all our associates who always try to go the extra mile to make every guest’s stay memorable.
Thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation. I look forward to welcoming you once again to Courtyard Marriott Ahmedabad in the near future.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

This is a decent hotel and one of the best I have experienced in the city. Service is good, rooms are pretty clean.
Breakfast is my favorite in the hotel, both in terms of quality and options. They offer customized fresh fruit juices for breakfast.
The staff in the restaurant can be trained better and my spa experience was not all great for such a hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank DeepakBachu
Parul T, General Manager at Courtyard Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am extremely pleased that you enjoyed staying with us and found our room and service efficient. Maintaining a high quality of food during breakfast is one of our main priorities and I am glad we were able to meet your expectations. We have also taken note of your feedback regarding our staff and the spa and we shall take the same seriously to improve the experience for all guests at our hotel.
We do hope we get the opportunity to host you once again at Courtyard Marriott Ahmedabad in the near future!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Had buffet lunch on 7th Nov at lobby level open restaurant at Courtyard...ncie ambience, high ceilings, bright and multi-cuisine...Value for money....Only 1 drawback..it can ebcome a bit warm, given that the sunlight streams through the windows...Would go back again and definitely recommended

4  Thank Atal A

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to give us your valuable feedback. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your time dining with us at MoMo Café, our all day dining at the lobby level. Such kind words of appreciation and the fact that you would recommend us to other guests is indeed very rewarding for us. I would also like to inform you that our lobby areas are currently undergoing refurbishment and we would be putting into place certain measures to mitigate the effect of the sunlight in the restaurant. We hope you visit us again in a month’s time to enjoy our improved lobby and restaurant even more!