All reviews malai nice stay house keeping place to stay value for money ms travelers reception
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Holiday In Express @ Pralhad nagar is a small but neat & clean property for business travelers. Pleasant front office team ensures to welcome you as per standards of IHG group of hotels. Restaurant offers a crisp menu for breakfast. Rooms are relatively much smaller compared to any other business hotel in similar price tag in Ahmedabad. For single occupancy it's ok, but for double occupancy, room will be crowded. Due to smaller size of room, no ward robs or a place to keep slightly bigger bag. Overall stay is comfortable if you have limit on spend. Location is excellent and many food options around if you walk in 1km range.

Trip type: Traveled on business
GM_HIEXAHMEDABAD, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad Prahlad Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

Dear Winisam,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad Prahladnagar as your preferred choice of hotel during your recent visit.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience with us, in particular our great location, our room and breakfast. I appreciate your kind compliments and will share with my colleagues in recognition of their success of delivering a wonderful experience to you during your stay.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back for your return visit.

Reviewed March 22, 2019

This must be the most clean hotel in India! I understand that it opened after Christmas 2018 so is quite new. My friends and I stayed for only only one night in two separate rooms. Although the rooms were not large, both were very comfortable and had all the amenities necessary for a very pleasant short stay. The staff were welcoming and efficient and the buffet breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice. The area outside the hotel was quite new with plenty of shops and places to eat. I would happily stay there again should I visit Ahmedabad again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Peter D,

We are delighted to hear that our hotel and colleagues have meet your expectations during your stay.

There is no greater satisfaction than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

I will share your review with my colleagues in recognition of their efforts to provide a great experience to you and all our guest.

Reviewed March 21, 2019

Good Hotel with friendly and helpful staff.
Rooms are okay for the price.
WiFi could be a bit faster.
Breakfast is included, Free drinking water on the room. Coffee and Tea is also available in the rooms.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
GM_HIEXAHMEDABAD, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ahmedabad Prahlad Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Dear Dattelpfluecker,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience with us.

I am happy to hear that the hotel has met your needs in terms of clean and comfortable room , breakfast and other facilities.

Our rooms are perfectly designed and suits to the requirement of the business travellers. I appreciate your suggestions related to WIFI speed which has been addressed.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write to us, and hope to welcome you back here again in the near future!

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Hello, I really enjoyed my stay at Holiday Inn Express Prahlad Nagar, all the stufff, starting from the reception, the restaurant, the house keeping they are all atencious no doubts. They are veryyyy good staff. The rooms are very comfortable and nice. Thankyou!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear assmab1997,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in and we appreciate your kind compliments to our staff, rooms ,breakfast offerings.

We value your patronage and hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Excellent reception staff, good rooms, good problem solving, very well taken care. They take a care about all your necessaries. I would like to thank Specially Mr. Swapnil who made my stay memorable and tried everything to solve my problem with credit card where I was unable to do payment. I will definitely recommend my friends to try this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Gabrielecorti1977,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed the stay with us.

We always aim to offer the best hotel experience and personalized service to our guest. We appreciate your kind comments regarding Swapnil. He is indeed a very valuable and well respected member of our team.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at Ahmedabad.