“JUST SUPERB”

Ranked #184 of 3,636 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Me and my friends try curries restaurant at sg highway branch. They serves both veg.and nonveg. food. however me and my friends are strictly veg. we orderd a dozens of items here.must try their cheese butter masala subzi.the overall ambiance of restaurant is very good.waiters and all staff of restaurant are great take care of us..thank you all of them.must try this restaurant at once

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Food no need to speak, It is Impeccable as always. The non-veg is my first option but still I like veg food of it.
Like visit again with friends & family.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

to start this review, i should tell the first impression you can have in you mind while entering. with textured wall and good lighting quality enhancing the sculptures at the entrance gives a really warm welcoming expirience.
the restaurant itself has plenty of spacing to seat at no point of time you will congested. only sometimes a few people who doesn't know how to behave or should not talk in high volume, create annoyance.
reviewing the food..its amazing.. the best item i like is paneer labababdar and paneer tikka.. amazing..

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The food is what makes this place great. They keep it simple and real and tasty! The non-vegetarian items are prepared tastefully to appease any appetite and the vegetarians do not go disappointed at all. The Chinese is tough competition to some all-Chinese joints - try the rice noodles and chicken curry. Indian food comes as a pleasant surprise here. They make sure the meal is scrumptious and your taste buds will not be complaining. The lunch buffet is a good way to keep things moving on slow weekdays, and it is definitely recommended for those who love to have long lunches or have spare time at their hands

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Just got back after having 'Gosht Biryani' at Curries, S.G. road. I was alone, and soon after I reached Curries, the place was full. I was using a table for four but not once did I feel being hurried (I saw two people who were together leaving cos there was no place). The service is very good, unobtrusive but attentive. The server suggested that I go in for the biryani since I needed just enough for me. The biryani came with raita and the quantity was more that what I could finish. Had to regretfully leave a bit in the dish. The ambiance is great, and the crowd is great too.

Great experience, will love to repeat it in a big group.