“nice restaurant”

Patang
Ranked #17 of 3,591 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2009

i have been to this place for 2 to 3 times.
i am very concious about my food quality. good delicious food.

1  Thank amitjk1987
There are newer reviews for Patang

Reviewed August 18, 2009

I had been to Patang but did not like the food. I had my cousin whose child was only 3. He did not eat a single morsel yet Patang charged for the entire plate at Rs.490. The food also was not up to the mark. It tends to be more continental than the normal Indian spicy cuisine. The manager Mr. Rajesh was rude and did not care for the feedback given by me. He said "If you did not like the food, don't come here. Who invites you? You have a problem, not we. We are doing good business. Our food stuff may not be good but because it is in a prime location of ahmedabad and has a novel concept of a moving restaurant at such a height, we will have customers."

12  Thank Bare-Truth
Reviewed April 29, 2009

Revolving restaurant, Known as Patang (Kite) gives great view of Sabarmati river & Ahmedabad city line. Nice to have candle dinner on special occasions.

2  Thank EnjoyHoliday09
Reviewed February 24, 2009

I been here twice when I was living in Ahmedabad and last month I was visiting with my family from Chicago and we all enjoyed it. this place has a great food(Only Veg.) and excellent view while eating food.

Make sure you are ready to pay around Rs. 400 per person minimum and they have only two time slots. I called earlier and booked my slot of time. We really enjoyed it.

3  Thank ChicagoTraveler99
Reviewed February 9, 2009

Everytime we pass through Nehru bridge, my two daughters shall ask me, "papa when are we going to be at the top & how it looks like"?So finally we landed at Patang on Monday night.It was around 21.00 hrs. we were 5 adults & 2 kids.Before approaching the lift, we were told the terms(Rates) of dining.It's better to go between Monday to Friday as weekend rates are higher.The lady handed over buffet menu but I was keen to know about Ala Carte. Whatever option you select, they'll charge the rates of buffet dinner & if your Ala Carte expense more you have to pay more .Buffet is good for those who can eat more but if your diet is not so heavy & you want to enjoy variety of drinks, food & dessert then go for Ala Carte. Again after occupying the seats, the staff shall keep recommending you to go for buffet. I was clear in my mind & went for Ala Carte.We enjoyed our dinner & the food as well as Service was good.Though we did not eat much but as per TERMS ,our bill was Rs. 2467/- for 5 adults & 2 kids.It's a big amount in current recession period. But NO , the place was almost full by 22.00 hours.If you have good money , NO issues but SERVICE class, be cautious.You can not come to this place again & again.

4  Thank nipuratmi