Platinum Inn Hotel
$93
Novotel
Treebo Ambassador(Ahmedabad)
$28
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
$67
$63
$79
$43
  • Pool
All reviewsgood food and great servicevalue for moneyconference hallfamily functionawesome hotela great experience stayingroom cleanlinessmannered staffadded advantageparking facilitybuffet breakfastmain roadrooms are bigcomfortable stayrecommend this hotelhotel is locatedteam
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I chose to stay in this hotel for a night before leaving for the airport very next day early morning. Excellent treatment and clean rooms with lot of space makes one to take a decision quickly. They offer complimentary drop to airport. They packed sandwich and fruits as we were leaving early. It was really courteous. There is an option to stay at 40% of the tariff, if one plans to spend day time. Tariff is really reasonable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank tarumugam
Rajesh1989, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

I take this opportunity to thank you for staying at Hotel Platinum Inn Ahmedabad, and providing us your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

I have noted with pleasure that you have found our services to your complete satisfaction which is indeed most encouraging,

and further your feedback continuously motivate us to provide you with services of the highest quality and standards at all the time.

We value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Platinum Inn -Ahmedabad,

where we will make every effort to ensure you have a pleasant and a memorable stay with us again.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We stayed here for 10 days and we were made to feel most welcome. Staff were extremely helpful and courteous .We had 3 children aged 9 months to 9 years, they were really spoilt! Hotel was spotless, clean sheets and towels everyday-- more if you wanted them.
The food was very good, we had breakfast everyday and sometimes dinner- lots of choice.
We had a great time here and would love to return. Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so enjoyable.

Room Tip: Have a room on the front large window so you can watch the moving picture of Ahmedabad, not too noisy but if you want a quieter room ask for one at the back.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest..

Rajesh S.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Recently stayed in Ahmedabad for a day at the hotel. The hotel is nice, clean and really spacious rooms. Food quality is good although the complete menu is Vegetarian only. Housekeeping is also very good. The bathrooms need a little makeover as it seems they require a little renovation. Overall a good place to stay in as it is almost within the center of the city.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Rajesh1989, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I recently stayed in Hotel Platinum Inn & very next month sent my daughter to stay 4nights. It was wonderful stay - neat & clean, good food, good ambience and not very far from NID. I would recommend this hotel for a good comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Overall very good stay
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have stayed in the above hotel at Ahmedabad and the services are truly excellent. The rooms are clean and the room service, housekeeping staff are extremely courteous and walk that extra mile to make one feel at home. I still remember I got up late on a day, as I had a long night before and I was pleasantly surprised to be reminded that breakfast was still there waiting for me by the room service team. Although it was 10:15AM !! And when I went down, I was welcomed by the Room service team and it truly made me feel special. I would always give this hotel the first priority and hope there would be a room available for me, if I have to do a rush check in next time. Thanks Hotel Platinum team !!

Room Tip: Room 307, where I stayed was very good. Also am not sure if there is a fitness center or swimming pool, since i really did not have the time to explore this area. The rooms are very tactfully decorated with minimal furniture yet gives a luxury feel...lot of free space to walk around while you are in deep thought and the morning tea is simply fantastic....infact a Must-Stay hotel folks !!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business