“Good Quality Hotel in Ahmedabad nearby for NID”
Review of Platinum Inn Hotel

Platinum Inn Hotel
Ranked #35 of 160 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I recently stayed in Hotel Platinum Inn & very next month sent my daughter to stay 4nights. It was wonderful stay - neat & clean, good food, good ambience and not very far from NID. I would recommend this hotel for a good comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Overall very good stay
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Rajesh1989, Public Relations Manager at Platinum Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Greetings from Hotel Platinum Inn , Ahmedabad !!!! * * *

Dear Guest,

I take this opportunity to thank you for staying at Hotel Platinum Inn Ahmedabad, and providing us your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor.

I have noted with pleasure that you have found our services to your complete satisfaction which is indeed most encouraging,

and further your feedback continuously motivate us to provide you with services of the highest quality and standards at all the time.

We value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Platinum Inn -Ahmedabad,

where we will make every effort to ensure you have a pleasant and a memorable stay with us again.

Many Thanks & Regards
Rajesh
Hotel Platinum Inn , Ahmedabad.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I have stayed in the above hotel at Ahmedabad and the services are truly excellent. The rooms are clean and the room service, housekeeping staff are extremely courteous and walk that extra mile to make one feel at home. I still remember I got up late on a day, as I had a long night before and I was pleasantly surprised to be reminded that breakfast was still there waiting for me by the room service team. Although it was 10:15AM !! And when I went down, I was welcomed by the Room service team and it truly made me feel special. I would always give this hotel the first priority and hope there would be a room available for me, if I have to do a rush check in next time. Thanks Hotel Platinum team !!

Room Tip: Room 307, where I stayed was very good. Also am not sure if there is a fitness center or swimming po...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Greetings from Hotel Platinum Inn , Ahmedabad !!!! * * *

Dear Guest,

Many Thanks & Regards
Rajesh
Hotel Platinum Inn , Ahmedabad.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Having stayed at the Platinum previously, our party of 5 booking three rooms this time around, (April 24th 2012), found the hotel to be in need of renovations. It has slipped from it's high set decor standards of years gone by.

Having said this, in respect to all other criteria, ie room service, reception, breakfast, pick up from airport and the cleanliness of the premises in general was still up to it's usually high standards.

Having booked through Expedia, checking in upon arrival & checking out was a breeze. (Only took a couple of miiutes),

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JNH154
Animesh D, Owner at Platinum Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Sir,

I completely appreciate your honest feedback. At Platinum we always believe in taking criticism in our stride. I'd like to inform you that we have been working on improving our services and raising the standards of quality hospitality provided to all our guests. The next time you choose to visit Platinum, you'd be pleased to see your suggestions being worked upon, especially in terms of renovations.

Do let us know when you plan on making your next trip to Ahmedabad. I will personally ensure you have no qualms this time around. Looking forward to serving you again.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights, for an exhibition with my business partner, and I was extremely happy with my stay. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The bathroom is also extremely clean too (A very important factor for me).

Our room had a 32" LCD with cable, so that was awesome to watch TV on. Plus free Wifi (not very fast) was a boon.

The service and the food was also nothing short of amazing. Room service did not take more than 15 minutes for anything and was always excellently prepared. The menu prices are a little expensive, but I must say well worth it.

The complimentary morning breakfast was also much better than expected, with juices, fruits, omelettes, cornflakes and 2 separate preparations.

PROS
-Rooms
-Bathrooms
-Service
-Wifi
-TV & Cable
-Food
-Complimentary Breakfast

CONS
-Bed (not that comfortable 7/10)
-Noise (Not unbearable, goes down fully by 8PM)
-Room Service prices (a little on the higher side)

Overall a wonderful experience. I hope they keep it up.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank UnstableConnection

Hello,

Thank You so much for your feedback. We appreciate your positive response. I am glad we could satisfy your requirement.

If you have any suggestion, we'd be happy to note the same. This will help us serve guests like you better.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Located at Anjali cross road in Vasna area.
Good property for functions like marriage or engagements.
Rooms are spacious but not well insulated from the traffic sounds. That may make you sleepless for the night.
Wifi is available only at front side rooms.
Food quality is good.

• Stayed: January 2012

Hi Sharad,

Thank You so much for your review. I'd like to inform you that we are working on improving the WiFi facility at the hotel. Probably the next time you choose Platinum as your preferred destination, we would live up to your expectations better.

Appreciate your coming. Do visit us again.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

I stayed with my young children (4 years and 2 years) and had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. Ordered room service around 11pm and it arrived quickly and tasted fantastic. The breakfast was very nice with a wide variety of choices. The fruit was seasonal and fresh. I would highly recommend this place especially as it seemed family friendly. I also had need to use the internet and had no problems with connections etc. The room was large and bathroom well stocked up. It was so good we decided to stay on two separate occasions!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Sunita L
Animesh D, Owner at Platinum Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Hi Sunita,

Thank You so much for choosing Platinum Inn as your preferred destination in Ahmedabad. I am glad we could be of service to you at your time of need. If you have any suggestions to give us regarding our service, we'd be happy to incorporate the same.

We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

overcharged and not value for money. just a modern and clean guest house experience. breakfast not so good. hospitality --- no where...... very bad experience overall except the quality of rooms. no hospitality at all. very poor room service and over charged tariff. can't imagine to stay with family. for business trip its ok.

Room Tip: should stay only if you want to spend a night else not recommended as it it over charged
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Mayur_Ghodasara

Hi Mayur,

Thank You so much for your very honest review. We have taken your suggestion into consideration and hope to better the quality of services provided to guests like you.

We do hope that you choose Platinum as your hotel destination the next time you're in Ahmedabad and find our new and improved services to match your expectations.

Looking forward to serving you again.