“My home away from home !!”
Review of Pinnacle Hotel

Pinnacle Hotel
Ranked #58 of 166 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Me along with my family have made Pinnacle hotel our Home whenever we are visiting Ahmedabad. This Hotel gets our first preference always, because of their courteous and helpful staff members !! We have stayed in Pinnacle Hotel many times and have enjoyed the stay very much since the Hotel is strategically placed right in the Heart of Ahmedabad and the room tariff is also very competitive.

Room Tip: We have always opted for the Rooms with the "Diwan" !! More roomy and the extra bed is not...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank AparajitRoy

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We had a lovely stay for 2 nights in this hotel with my family. We were on a pleasure trip to Ahmedabad. The location of the hotel is just awesome. Everything is nearby, I think it is in the center of the city. The room which we stayed was a deluxe category. The complimentary breakfast and Complimentary Wifi especially for me and my children was like an add-on toppings to the pizza. The wifi speed was gr8 and I must say abt it. The room service and the staff were also very friendly especially the reception guy Mr. Sikandar. He guided us a lots about what was worth and what was not worth visiting placing in Ahmedabad.

The only drawbacks of this hotel for which they lose my 1 star is that, they don’t have their own restaurant and so they arrange food from the nearby restaurant so we need to wait for bit longer time than usual.

But Apart from this the hotel provides a star category of service at a very reasonable rate.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Pravin T
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Hi friends!
I visited Ahmedabad for the 1st time for some business purpose and booked this hotel being in close proximity to the office. The pathetic experience started off from Airport itself as I had availed their pick and drop service. The driver did not reach at the entrance to recieve me. Rather he called me up and asked me to call him when I come out of the airport. So did I to find that he was avoiding to park the taxi as it would have charged him. On the way asked the driver to switch on the AC to which he half heartedly obeyed. On reaching hotel, I was asked to pay Rs. 160 immediately towards AC on the way to hotel and parking charges of the taxi (which were not actually borne by the driver). Upon my reluctance, I was forced to pay Rs. 60 which seemed to be quite unethical. During the stay, I observed that only old & retired men have been deployed as bell boys at the hotel. The size of the suite was too smaller than expected in a 3 star hotel. upon leaving the hotel, I asked for the feedback form at the reception but was surprised by their reply that they do not have extra forms and only the form placed in the room has to be used. This was their sheer reulctance.

In nutshell I do not recommend this hotel..

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank aayush2013
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Hi Stayed here once in April for a business trip and it was an "OK" stay nothing to boast about. I came back 10 days back with my girlfriend as we were travelling after my business trip and the hotel all of a sudden turned into "moral police"
I booked the hotel 2 weeks in advance before my arrival and categorically mentioned it was on double occupancy, they booked it for me and to my utter surprise on the day of check in the front office people blatantly refused check in and the front office man called "Sikander" was very rude. Apparently, the hotel is still living in the dark ages our cultural prejudices. If they have a policy like this in place shouldn't they be asking at the time of booking if they we were a married couple or not?? They were happy to jump on to have my business for 4 nights stay but turned us down. Nonetheless we stayed at a much better hotel called "Accolade" without any hassles. The hotel is average I won't complain much about it, but I won't recommend people this place for their sheer lack of discipline and insensitivity.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AasifW
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I stayed this Hotel on recommendation with my friends locally.

about location of this property - i will give full score as it is located centrally of city and you can save time if you have any work in city or just hangout in city.

about stay - rooms are Ok ok and do not expect so much as this is an budget hotel and not with 3 star, 5 star etc.

they do not have their own restaurant so you have to search for nearby restaurants to satisfy your stomach!

morning breakfast is serviced in the lobby on second floor and you have to serve the items yourself in your plate and then go to your room and if you need more food ... just walk away from your room with plate/dish in your hand serve yourself and again walk back to room - so annoying. so, better to avoid the breakfast in the hotel.

only good point is location - ashram road of Ahmadabad is central point and into main locality.

i will prefer for only one night stay and for may be changeover.

Room Tip: Road side facing rooms are good in terms to get fresh air!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank saso1310
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Fantastic hotel management and service the minute you walk through the door very clean rooms with top level service free wifi breakfast airport pick up /drop situated near the sabarmati river in the heart of ahmedabad with local shopping just couple of minutes away by rickshaw I would reccomend this hotel to any one who is looking for a good comfy stay and excellent service makes you feel like home away from home brilliant 5*thank you

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
15  Thank Jit P
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My two day stay at this hotel turned out to be a pleasant experience and the room allotted to me was a steal at the price I paid. the room was large enough to allow me to walk around easily and the air condition was just great. with large windows and well lit room the two nights were easily one of the most memorable stays. the complimentary breakfast was sumptuous and they also have agree pickup and drop to the airport. definitely will come back t this hotel again.

Room Tip: go for the executive room' the one I got was great.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business