“A comfortable Business Stay”
Review of Hotel Ritz Inn

Hotel Ritz Inn
Ranked #40 of 159 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, India
“A comfortable Business Stay”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Located just around the Railways Station Premises and around 20 minutes drive from the Airport this Hotel serves very comfortable stay. I was on a business trip the Cab from the hotel picked me up at 11PM and drooped me at the hotel. After a hazel free check in found the room to be neat and clean with all modern amenities available. The Bathroom was also fitted with all the modern amenities. The room was nice with cozy bed a comfortable chair a table and a writing table. Overall a very nice experience. The Pick up and Drop to the airport are free of charge upon pre information provided to the hotel. Wifi was complimentary with good speed.

Room Tip: Take a room on the third floor. This is were I stayed and it was nice.
Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank Anshubal
ritzinn2002, General Manager at Hotel Ritz Inn, responded to this review, September 11, 2014

Greetings from Hotel Ritz Inn,Ahmedabad!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for sharing your detailed stay experience here on TripAdvisor.

It pleases us to learn that you were impressed with our services and facilities offered. Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our associates. We are happy that they were able to take care of all your requirements with warmth and professionalism and your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to them.

Thank you once again for your kind words of appreciation. Look forward to welcome you again at Ritz Inn Ahmedabad!

Sujib Paul General Manager
Hotel Ritz Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Ritz was usually my 1st choice on every visit to Ahmedabad Until now. This time I came to know that they have changed the check-out time from 24hrs to 9am & check-inn to 12 noon. I do not mind if the check-out / check in time is 12 noon or 11am / 12 noon to get the rooms ready. But 9 am?? and they want to charge extra for every hour or part thereof !! Seems like the management is only interested to rip off customers.

I have stayed in various hotels all around the world & never ever seen a 9 am check out & normally almost every hotel would let you stay an hour or two extra without any charges.

I'll never return back if this weird check-out time continues

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank YAK1234
Greetings from Hotel Ritz Inn,Ahmedabad!

I am concerned about the feedback you have shared with respect to the check out time which is 9 am. and would like to speak with you a bit further to understand your concerns. May we please request you for your full name and contact details so that we may connect up on the same. I do hope you will give us a chance to speak with you and hopefully that will give us a chance to improve ourselves on our shortcomings

Sujib Paul General Manager Hotel Ritz Inn
Kozhikode, India
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

A superb one in the crowded Ahmedabad street, near to the station, neat clean n well maintained makes this the first choice to stay when in Ahmedabad. Worth for the money... N the excellent food they serve... Cab service to pick n drop at no extra cost... When others started this recently, this hotel can claim the credit from long years back... Amazing service...

Moti mahal is next too....

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank reejal
Greetings from Hotel Ritz Inn,Ahmedabad!

Thanks ever so much for sharing your feedback & your kind words of appreciation. We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Ritz Inn, Ahmedabad soon. If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly. My email address is ritzinn2002@gmail.com

Sujib Paul General Manager Hotel Ritz Inn
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I stayed for one night recently and enjoyed very much. Rooms are spacious and clean and bathtub was a suprise. The staff were very helpful and provided me with good directions as this was my first visit to the city. Airport shuttle both ways at no extra cost with a good veg breakfast spread makes the rates very reasonable. The only con is no good views from the room but for business travel it shouldnt matter as it is very well connected.
For non veggies like myself there are decent restaurants next door serving non-veg.
Will definitely stay there on my next visit.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Samudra_G
New Delhi, India
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Hotel Ritz Inn is located in the very middle of Ahmedabad city, close to the railway station and it took me 10 mins at around 7.00am to reach from airport to the Hotel. Very convenient!!!. Every thing around has a old city look and you would doubt whether you have made the right decision but believe me once you enter the hotel premises and all your doubt will go away. A very well designed art deco hotel with expensive and good choice of marbles and granite which are very rare in a three star category hotel. The rooms are very well spaced with adequately sized bathrooms. Stayed here for three days and enjoyed the best possible services they could render and I really appreciate that. With all my travelling experience I would finally conclude that in the middle of city like ahmedabad and close to the railway station it is very rare to have such a category of hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for Non smoking Room :)
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
5 Thank vinishverma
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Ritz Inn - Ahmedabad is situated in the Old part of the City...Although just a few minutes from the Railway station, it is a congested locality. Airport transport is provided by the Hotel and is appreciable. The rooms are absolutely comfortable with a great Breakfast spread. Very comfortable and practical for business travel.

Room Tip: Choose the room on a higher floor
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Vishvajit
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stayed a night in this hotel..chosen after reading reviews on tripadvisor..and found it exactly the same..this hotel is hardly 5 min walk from ahmedabad raulway station..nice rooms..clean washroom and beddings..ordered dinner..and was tasty as well as fresh..nice staff..overall very good..and can recommend to every kind of traveler..best for those who are traveling by train..I needed to catch a train early in the morning..so it was good for me...

• Stayed March 2014