Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
$68
$75
$55
Priceline
The House of MG(Ahmedabad)
$57
$49
Priceline
Cama Hotel(Ahmedabad)
$26
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,175 results
All reviewsvalue for moneybusiness hotelcitrus cafelaw gardenbusiness tripfood qualityexcellent serviceroom servicebreakfast and dinnerrooms are cleancomfortable stayhouse keepingbreakfast spreadearly checkfront officeexcellent hotelf b
Reviewed August 24, 2014

Very friendly staff, rooms are clean, nice ambience, food is also good, whether its a business trip or a holiday- this Hotel is ideal for staying. Its my first choice always to stay in Lemon tree in Ahmedabad or Aurangabad!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

stayed here with my family on our visit to ahmedabad in jan 2014.big spacious neat rooms with a great view, the room service was excellent, food here was very good and the hotel staffs were very well spoken ..altogether we had a great stay for the price we had paid

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards quality food and staff it makes us feel really proud and we can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Welcoming happy fresh smelling reception. Stayed with my family for one night. Decor nice and bright. The breakfast served in the restaurant was very nice. Staff polite and helpful. Would definite stay there again and recommend to others. 5*****

Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I stayed in hotel for 6 days. Our overall experience was wonderful, be it the reception desk or in the restaurant all staff was very supportive. The food quality and variety offered in the buffet was awesome and that too without any repetition in the menu. The amenities provided in the room was also good. you name the thing and they will provide you the same. But i feel that the response time in the room service was sometimes on the higher side specially in the morning time, which needs to be improve.

Overall it was a wonderful stay.!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side are good as they have the good outside view in the morning.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Prabhjeetbirdi
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Hotel General Manager
15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We had a great stay...would like to thanks Sr sous chef Nityanand who made possible , I am in special diet due to lactation. .He ensured that I get the food of my like....el dum ghar ka khana ...thanks chef ....overall had a wonderful stay...thanks to the hk boy who cleaned our room .

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people, food and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Hotel General Manager
15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.