“A good Hotel for a short stay at ahmedabad.”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
Ranked #20 of 161 Hotels in Ahmedabad
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“A good Hotel for a short stay at ahmedabad.”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The hotel is a god place for a short stay at Ahmedabad. the rooms are good and the staff very helpful and cautious. Location is slightly far from the airport and traffic to the airport is not very comfortable to go through in peak hours. value for money.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Hotel General Manager
14 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Very good service as well as food. As a business traveller you get all the prompt service that you require. The buffet is superb so is the quality of service rendered by the young hospitality team at Lemon Tree, Ahm.

1 Thank ambarish_chatterjee
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback and it motivates our team to strive for excellence.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I stayed at the Lemon Tree over a period of 10 days in February (6 and 4 days respectively).
I was very impressed by their customer service - Irfan at the check-in was very professional indeed.
The staff in the restaurant - Amita, Anjali, Suresh, Vijay, Naresh, Puran & Suraj and overseen by Shailender are a credit to the hotel. Chef Nityanand was a delight.
The room was spacious but I do feel there are issues with the sound proofing and I did ask to be moved which was promptly arranged.
The location is excellent with the Law Garden shopping and eating venues a 15 minutes walk away as is CG Road.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank your for sharing your feedback with us! It is a pleasure to know that you liked our services and product and we are glad to hear that you were wowed with services of our personnel. I also apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the changing of the rooms. We have taken your feedback into consideration in improving our services and for an enhanced experience. We look forward for your next visit with us!

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed March 1, 2014

SHAILENDRA SINGH - F&B Exec, - there is too little i could write about this personnel. Tremendous service oriented and highly professional,His service pattern is one of the major reasons i keep vising this hotel. Absolutely Awesome.

Chef Nityanand / Ajendra.- OW is the word !.. i stuff myself to over limits ..food they serve is absolutely sumptuous and nothing better fits my taste budds but whatever these guys cook !... 2 thumbs up !

Chef Sazal / Pramod - keep it up !

Moni / Suraj / Prasoon / Naresh - iits absoultely worth takin some time out ans writing this for you guys . As you guys just Rock !...
You guys are Lemon tree for me !

Irfaan - Amazing welcome and what a efficient Professional.. its a treat to delegate services to him. The very first face of lemon tree meetha kali... and truely a deserving one !... Keep it up Irfaan!

Shailender Pal - Asst. Manager - kudos to your mgmt style.. keep it up !

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and it is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback. We sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stayed with my wife for two nights feb 2014. Hotel was good in all respects. Staff was courteous and helpful Housekeeping excellent. Good breakfast, varied choices, to suit all,Hotel is located in a peaceful area,close to Cg road and ashram road.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We would also like to thank you for being our loyal patron and your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the rooms, staff and quality of housekeeping. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Good Ambiance & nice restaurant. food quality & variety was excellent nice place to stay inn. Fresh lemon flavor fragrance attract a lot. well maintain place rooms are spacious & well furnished. hospitality is very good

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Conveniently located, clean and fairly well maintained, Lemon Tree Hotel at Navrangpura area of Ahmedabad where I, with two other family members, stayed for 5 days upon our arrival at the city on the 4th of January 2014. We liked the tastefully decorated, well furnished rooms and
appreciated the individual as well as collective efforts of the staff for the guest's comfort. No less helpful than the ever ready Front Desk people led by Irfan, were many of the men who run
the spacious hotel restaurant there. Most remarkable happens to be the culinary art and innovative skill of the chefs Bhadra and Kumar who did turn out delicious special dishes as and when requested. Because of all these, at the end of our Gujarat trip when we came back to Ahmedabad on the 19th of January we gladly stayed again at the same Lemon Tree.untill the 24th. I have no hesitation to recommend this hotel to any friend who may not mind: (1) rather a small lounge disproportionate to the quite imposing facade of the building, (2) occasionally slow response to house keeping requirements and, above all, (3) the array of several taxes to be invariably added to the normal tariff at the time of check- out.

However, in view of the peace and comfort we enjoyed during our stay there, Lemon Tree will be my first choice of a hotel whenever we are in Ahmedabad again.

P.G. Paul, Holland.

Room Tip: At the time of booking one should specifically ask for a room in one of the few non-smoking floors.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Pran2014
Dear Guest,

Feedbacks like these make us feel really proud, and we can assure you that your words will motivate our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Quality of service: we apologize for the service not being excellent during your stay. We have re-briefed our in room dining and housekeeping teams to engage with all our customers in a friendly and caring manner and be more proactive and speedy in handing guest requests. We assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.
Hotel design: we are sorry the ambience of our lobby did not meet your expectations. We have noted your observation and are relooking at our standards to understand your feedback better.
Taxes are levied as per the applicable government tax structure.