“Stay at Lemon tree - Ahmedabad”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
Ranked #30 of 169 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Centrally located - 3 star Hotel in Navrangpura - Ahmedabad, having slightly congested rooms.

Interiors of the rooms are good. Beds are clean and comfortable.

Little noisy due to bathroom's water tap noise of upper floor is slightly disturbing otherwise hotel stay was comfortable.

Staff are courteous. Enough parking at hotel. Peaceful area within the Centre of the city.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

Sound levels in the room: we are sorry because of some noise entering your room. We have designed our rooms to insulate them from external noise by using double or triple glazed windows to reduce noise to internationally acceptable decibel levels. We also use door seals (at the edges of the door) to ensure no noise travels from the corridor. Our aim is to provide guests with a quiet room experience and restful sleep.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities.24 hotels.2800 rooms.Refreshing India.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I am extremely pleased with the services of Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad and would certainly recommend it to my business associates, family and friends.

I wish to mention that the staff (reception, booking desk, restaurant attendants, housekeeping) deserves credits for making the hotel guests comfortable.

Few names that I wish to mention are:
Reception: Anshul, Nadeem, Irfan, Goutam
Restaurant service: Vikas, Indraneel, Suraj, Vijay, Shailendra, Moni
The Manager: Mr. Jigmay

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Nice property,location is v good.
Staffs are corteous.
Rooms are clean.Bathrooms needs attention.
Resturant needs more space,food is very good.
Chef Bhadra seen taking care all guest in dinning,with his custom need food.

Room Tip: Nothing specific
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Bathroom cleanliness: we are sorry that the cleanliness in your bathroom did not meet your expectations. Our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our Housekeeping processes accordingly. We have re-briefed the team to follow all defined processes.

Glad you had honest, uncomplicated comfort with us. Your entire compliment motivates us to further improvise and deliver excellence on each guest visit.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We loved their decoratives which are done in accordance to the name . The colour combinations!
The art on display! Homely staff ,very polite & softspoken with prompt services .We put up in the Navrangpura branch A must stay for simple people who love being pampered.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Guest,

Feedbacks like these make us feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will motivate our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me atgm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I stayed at the hotel during during Nov 13. I was staying on a 9th floor, however the hotel did not provide us the non smoking room due to 100% occupancy. The breakfast is good at hotel. However, the entire hotel gave a too lemony lemony feel esp. toileteries, room colour, restaurant, etc. I would not prefer staying at lemon tree only because of this issue.
The staff are friendly and helpful. I didn't have any other meals at hotel as the hotel is very close to municipal market and law garden area where there are lots of food option.

Room Tip: 9th floor has excellent view of the surroundings
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Signature lemon fragrance: we are sorry you thought the lemon fragrance in the hotel to be too strong. We have re-briefed the housekeeping staff to adjust the intensity levels and make it more comfortable for guests.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was on a day long business trip to Ahmedabad and parked myself in Lemon Tree. I was staying on a higher floor and found the hotel perfect for a business traveler. Though, would admit that there were too many foreign leisure tourists at the hotel but it’s not a bother. Could be because it was season time.
The breakfast is pretty good and he rooms are clean. I only felt this tinge of déjà vu when I entered the washrooms. They reminded me of the Ginger Hotel bathrooms, and this is a higher category hotel. Luckily the toiletry ensured you don’t feel too, “Budgety”, if you know what I mean.
Good value for money place, good service and great food. Only one small advice, please check the bill as they add a default amount which is given to charity. This is not ok with me unless you have my explicit approval for the same. I believe in deciding where my dollar goes and thus might or might not want to add a tab to my bill for charity.
All in all, a good hotel to stay in

Room Tip: Take a higher floor
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Iceman73
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2015

Dear Guest:

I am delighted to know that you had a memorable stay with us during your visit to the city.

Please feel free to reach to us at all times for assistance in future. We assure you of a much better experience on your future visits.

Should you decide to visit next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Nitin Shivpuri
Lemon tree hotel, Ahmedabad

16 cities. 27 hotels. 3000 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

It's a great economy class hotel. I stayed there for 8 nights and throughly enjoyed their hospitality. The staff are friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and big for an economy class hotel. A big clean bathroom room with a bath tub. House keeping everyday. And breakfast buffet good. I didn't have my lunch or dinner at the hotel as I used to go out, so no comments on that. All in all, it's a great place for the value of your money. They even give you a 60 minutes Internet access via wifi per day for free.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the rooms, staff quality of housekeeping and food and beverage. It makes us feel really proud, and we can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.