“Regarding the Ahmedabad Lemon Tree Hotel”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
Ranked #29 of 164 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Hi,
I am writing the below information:
Feel Like A Home
Lemon Tree Ahmedabad is the best hotel in Ahmedabad. Me and my friend stayed their more than one month.The room was clean and comfortable,feel like good lemony smell.I really appreciate that.The best part of that hotel is the food and service in restaurant,they are always ready to help and making delicious food whatever we required and also they serve food which is not in the menu like Rajma. Breakfast spread was very attractive and tasty.All hotel staff was very freindly. Specially i thanks to Chef Nitya and Shailender Pal who makes my stay happy and memorable.Thank you very much lemon Tree Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.
We are glad you had an excellent time at our hotel where you liked our rooms, and breakfast offerings.

It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will motivate our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.
When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.comand I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I stay this November with my little girl in lemon tree hotel and it was really nice and very comfortable. experience with them. staff were very cordial and very cooperative. they always try to keep all the request and the service given by INDRANIL was very nice. Apart from this sailender pal and chef nitya is also very nice and helpful

Room Tip: Nice hotel to stay....
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in November & I would just like to stay it was amazing customer service right from check in till check out..the guys at the reception arewell trained as to take care of customer needs & their security.awesome buffet breakfast with lots of variety..I will love to stay again in this hotel & all their property across india

• Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was our third stay at the hotel. Reliable service, excellent breakfast, pleasant and very helpful staff, good internet (Limited though) but full access in Business Centre. Convenient location. In room dining: hot beverages were not hot enough

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Hot beverages: we sorry you did not find your beverage order hot enough. We have noted your observation and have re-briefed our In Room Dining team to be more timely and prompt in serving orders to perfection.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights here...The hotel is situated near CG road in navrangpura...which is kind of a business hub...the hotel though was a 4 star but had value added features...rooms were luxurious though small...breakfast had a good setup n almost had everything that a 5star would have given me...people were courteous and polite and always greeted with a smiling Hi...Liked the pricing and the services!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking time out to give us your feedback , as it is only through feedback that we know we are on the right track and encourages us to consistently meet and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Breakfast is really great, the rooms wonderful and the cleanliness in the hotel is everywhere obvious. The staff is very friendly and made an effort. Response of the staff is awesome. Once asked any thing you will get the thing.Really liked. Also like to thank to all staff for caring nicely......good luck

Room Tip: Road Facing Room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank tanishtuni

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the rooms, staff food and breakfast quality. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Awesome hotel stayed with my family room was very good and staff is very courtesies..I was travelling by by road from mumbai and I was confused how to reach hotel from highway I called hotel and call was answered by Irfan with very courtesies and I asked him the way to reach hotel and the way he guide was amazing yaar won't bilive he was aware of each and every routes from highway....and when finally we reached hotel with the fragrance of lemon and lemon....was awesome I will forget that guy some how I was not able to meet him at hotel I would suggest all guest who wants to stay in ahmedabad should stay at lemon tree only...thank u irfan..

• Stayed: September 2013
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Guest,
Your positive feedback is a source of motivation for us as we try to achieve even higher standards of service.
When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.