“WARM AND CORDIAL RECEPTION AND SERVICE”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
Ranked #16 of 154 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad, India
“WARM AND CORDIAL RECEPTION AND SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

I stay this November with my little girl in lemon tree hotel and it was really nice and very comfortable. experience with them. staff were very cordial and very cooperative. they always try to keep all the request and the service given by INDRANIL was very nice. Apart from this sailender pal and chef nitya is also very nice and helpful

Room Tip: Nice hotel to stay....
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.
It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will motivate our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests
When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.comand I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.
14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in November & I would just like to stay it was amazing customer service right from check in till check out..the guys at the reception arewell trained as to take care of customer needs & their security.awesome buffet breakfast with lots of variety..I will love to stay again in this hotel & all their property across india

• Stayed November 2013
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was our third stay at the hotel. Reliable service, excellent breakfast, pleasant and very helpful staff, good internet (Limited though) but full access in Business Centre. Convenient location. In room dining: hot beverages were not hot enough

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Hot beverages: we sorry you did not find your beverage order hot enough. We have noted your observation and have re-briefed our In Room Dining team to be more timely and prompt in serving orders to perfection.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights here...The hotel is situated near CG road in navrangpura...which is kind of a business hub...the hotel though was a 4 star but had value added features...rooms were luxurious though small...breakfast had a good setup n almost had everything that a 5star would have given me...people were courteous and polite and always greeted with a smiling Hi...Liked the pricing and the services!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking time out to give us your feedback , as it is only through feedback that we know we are on the right track and encourages us to consistently meet and exceed your expectations.
Greater Noida, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

Breakfast is really great, the rooms wonderful and the cleanliness in the hotel is everywhere obvious. The staff is very friendly and made an effort. Response of the staff is awesome. Once asked any thing you will get the thing.Really liked. Also like to thank to all staff for caring nicely......good luck

Room Tip: Road Facing Room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank tanishtuni
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation of our hotel in regards to the rooms, staff food and breakfast quality. It makes me feel really proud, and I can assure you that your words will encourage our team to aim even higher in our efforts to delight our guests.
mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Awesome hotel stayed with my family room was very good and staff is very courtesies..I was travelling by by road from mumbai and I was confused how to reach hotel from highway I called hotel and call was answered by Irfan with very courtesies and I asked him the way to reach hotel and the way he guide was amazing yaar won't bilive he was aware of each and every routes from highway....and when finally we reached hotel with the fragrance of lemon and lemon....was awesome I will forget that guy some how I was not able to meet him at hotel I would suggest all guest who wants to stay in ahmedabad should stay at lemon tree only...thank u irfan..

• Stayed September 2013
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Guest,
Your positive feedback is a source of motivation for us as we try to achieve even higher standards of service.
When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.
Tauyuan, Taiwan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I used to worked for American Express in Taipei and Mirror Lake Inn (4 Diamonds resort) In New Youk State.
It's not easy to get my credit from the service perspective.
But I was impressed of the service and price by Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. Their staff (most of them) are very friendly and extremely helpful. The room is clean and comfortable and offer free wifi (if you booked through their website). My colleague and I had a pleasant stay there. I will recommend to any business person who has chance to visit India please consider Lemon Tree as your first choice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.