“Best Business Hotel Choice in India”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
Ranked #32 of 160 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I used to worked for American Express in Taipei and Mirror Lake Inn (4 Diamonds resort) In New Youk State.
It's not easy to get my credit from the service perspective.
But I was impressed of the service and price by Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. Their staff (most of them) are very friendly and extremely helpful. The room is clean and comfortable and offer free wifi (if you booked through their website). My colleague and I had a pleasant stay there. I will recommend to any business person who has chance to visit India please consider Lemon Tree as your first choice.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.
We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.
When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I am really happy whenever I visit here. Hotel is in the heart of the city. Whenever I am here o don't forget to have masala dosa in morning breakfast from chef Nitya.

I appreciate irfan, shailender singh, vikash and all other staff for makeing my stay pleasant and comfortable.
Keep up the work guys.

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I've now stayed here twice and am very happy with the service offered. Food is good and great variety. Rooms are clean and staff very friendly. Would definitely stay again and seek out other Lemontrees in India

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed for two nights, found the hotel staff very hospitable, they were courteous rite from the room cleaner to the waiter...They always served with smile. hotel had nice ambience and the best part was lot of playing around with colors was done, from the other hotels i generally stayed always had lavender it smelt like citrus and was nice...Front desk people were ready to assist with a smile...The whole package comes with a lot of value for money, i mean dint expect this much at this rate...Probably the company should now look at making luxurious bath as well else everything was as per the expectation

Room Tip: same room are more nice
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 24, 2013

reasonably priced but gives you everything you need in a from a worldclass hotel, with very hospitable staff. Power packed room,small in size but equipped with all modern facilities. The bed is soft and welcoming and the study table makes you want to work with the stylish lamp and plenty of charging plug points. definitely Cant miss out on the breakfast which is one of the best ive had in a hotel. the food from the chef nityanand bhadra leaves you craving for more. highly recommeded!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NasirBI

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people, product and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I always stayed in lemontree hotel, Ahmedabad all staff are very humble polite smily and professional ready to help,I feel this is my second home. The service and taste of food is excellent specialy breakfast and I always got the food wht I want which is not in the menu for this thankful to specially chef nitya and shailender pal. Other team mber like vikash, irfan, shailender singh all are best in service

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest,

Such wonderful feedback especially about our food and beverage goes a long way in motivating our associates.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed for two nights, found the hotel staff very hospitable, they were courteous rite from the room cleaner to the waiter...They always served with smile. hotel had nice ambience and the best part was lot of playing around with colors was done, Aroma in the hotel was alrite diffrent from the other hotels i generally stayed always had lavender it smelt like citrus and was nice...Front desk people were ready to assist with a smile...The whole package comes with a lot of value for money, i mean dint expect this much at this rate...Probably the company should now look at making luxurious bath as well else everything was as per the expectation

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

I shared your comments about our room, food and services with our associates for whom such positive feedback is their biggest reward.