“very good hotel for business traveler”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad
Ranked #30 of 165 Hotels in Ahmedabad
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stayed for two nights, found the hotel staff very hospitable, they were courteous rite from the room cleaner to the waiter...They always served with smile. hotel had nice ambience and the best part was lot of playing around with colors was done, from the other hotels i generally stayed always had lavender it smelt like citrus and was nice...Front desk people were ready to assist with a smile...The whole package comes with a lot of value for money, i mean dint expect this much at this rate...Probably the company should now look at making luxurious bath as well else everything was as per the expectation

Room Tip: same room are more nice
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,055)

Reviewed October 24, 2013

reasonably priced but gives you everything you need in a from a worldclass hotel, with very hospitable staff. Power packed room,small in size but equipped with all modern facilities. The bed is soft and welcoming and the study table makes you want to work with the stylish lamp and plenty of charging plug points. definitely Cant miss out on the breakfast which is one of the best ive had in a hotel. the food from the chef nityanand bhadra leaves you craving for more. highly recommeded!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank NasirBI

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for appreciating our people, product and services. This should definitely help in lifting the spirit and work towards serving better every new day.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I always stayed in lemontree hotel, Ahmedabad all staff are very humble polite smily and professional ready to help,I feel this is my second home. The service and taste of food is excellent specialy breakfast and I always got the food wht I want which is not in the menu for this thankful to specially chef nitya and shailender pal. Other team mber like vikash, irfan, shailender singh all are best in service

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest,

Such wonderful feedback especially about our food and beverage goes a long way in motivating our associates.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed for two nights, found the hotel staff very hospitable, they were courteous rite from the room cleaner to the waiter...They always served with smile. hotel had nice ambience and the best part was lot of playing around with colors was done, Aroma in the hotel was alrite diffrent from the other hotels i generally stayed always had lavender it smelt like citrus and was nice...Front desk people were ready to assist with a smile...The whole package comes with a lot of value for money, i mean dint expect this much at this rate...Probably the company should now look at making luxurious bath as well else everything was as per the expectation

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

I shared your comments about our room, food and services with our associates for whom such positive feedback is their biggest reward.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

A great place for a business traveler like me. Cosy room with modern amenities. Good value for money. Located at very good location near the business hub of the city. Stayed only for a night decent breakfast and take care of you during the stay, thank you. Would love to visit again. Highly recommended for business traveler.

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The rooms fit the adage: "Great things come in small packages"! Power packed room,small in size but equipped with all modern facilities. The bed is soft and welcoming and the study table makes you want to work with the stylish lamp and plenty of charging plug points. Cant miss out on the breakfast which is one of the best in the class! The varieties are so many that it will suit each one's palette.
I had got a corporate deal which included breakfast and 1 meal alongwith the stay at a decent price and hence dinners were always at the lemony fresh restaurant.Not to mention, the dinner was fabulous.
The staff is helpful and smiling. For the health conscious there is a gym and its functional!
The area is one of the best in Ahmedabad and there is plenty you can do away from the hotel-Law garden, Municipal market, CG road shopping etc

Room Tip: Avoid the corner rooms as they are a little too cramped for anyone's comfort and that too with a...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Glad you had honest, uncomplicated comfort with us. Your entire compliment motivates us to further improvise and deliver excellence on each guest visit.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

It was a friendly service all through from the front desk to the other divisions of the Hotel. The room was perfect with a good ambience. The Hotel is located centrally from the major shopping areas. I liked the service very much, but the Hotel can be improved more on the breakfast options with more fresh fruit juices and organic foods.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmadabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

We have noted your comments and are reviewing the processes on breakfast options: We have shared your observation with our Chef about adding more food items to our buffet. We continuously upgrade and refresh our menus and buffet offering at our restaurants to ensure customers enjoy their experience.