We arrived at the Bollywood Sea Queen Hotel in February 2013 at around 5 a.m. and found it to be in semi darkness and had a wait some time to actually get a room. The room stank, was dirty with heavily stained bedding and holes in the pillows, the curtains didn't fully cover the windows and the air con wasn't working. There were live cables coming out of the front of the antiquated TV onto a printed circuit board!!! We had no hot water. They moved us into an adjacent room which was slightly better so we made do for one nights. Over the next days we had two further rooms but at no time did we have hot running water. The hotel is not 3 Star and is without doubt the worst hotel that we've ever stayed in. It did not have a games room, tea / coffee making facilities in the room, a direct dial telephone, a sea view bar or pool side restaurant as advertised. The swimming pool was disgustingly dirty and had many broken tiles giving a risk of lacerations to the feet. We gave up after 5 days and moved to another hotel in Colva.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bollywood Sea Queen Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bollywood Sea Queen Beach Hotel Salcette
- Bollywood Sea Queen Hotel
- Bollywood Sea Queen Salcette
- Bollywood Sea Queen Beach Resort Goa, India