Alila Diwa Goa
  • Pool
$48
$38
  • Breakfast included
Jasminn by Mango Hotels(Betalbatim)(Great Value!)
$46
$37
Amigo Plaza(Salcette)(Great Value!)
$189
$50
TripAdvisor
2,153 results
All reviewsinfinity poolpaddy fieldsedge barspice studioterrace roommini theatremartins cornervivo restaurantbeautiful hotelwest wingspice restaurantshuttle busshuttle servicekids clubthe main hotelmain poolclub room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Spent 8 nights at this hotel which gives you an absolute relaxation. Great breakfasts with fresh juices, lots of fruits, cereals with nuts in tiny plates.
Spending time by infinity pool was fantastic with watermelon juice. My son had great time at the pool. Rooms and garden are very clean.
The sand beach is crispyand white
Now I dream about returning to Alila Diwa

• Stayed: November 2012
SSavkur_GM, General Manager at Alila Diwa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am very glad that your stay with us was relaxing.

Why only dream of returning to Alila Diwa Goa?! Do come by soon for another visit! We look forward to welcoming you back. :)

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Spent a 4 day vacation in Goa and stayed here. The rooms are well maintained, staff is very courteous, attentive and pays good attention to details. The property has a lot a greenery and is well maintained. Is a 'recommend' from my side for others. The team at alila is doing a wonderful job!

Suggestion for improvement: being picky on this one, the tea needs to taste better

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kaushikmohanty

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are always delighted when a guest returns home with a memorable vacation. We are conscious of how important a good cup of 'chai' is to our Indian guests in particular. Your feedback has been noted and we will aim to improve on that front.

Hope to see you at Alila Diwa Goa again soon!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

What will u call a place with all sorts of relaxation , awesome food and and excellent hospitality? i will call it Jannat......this feeling i got in Diwa goa...i visited Diwa in 1st week october this year...the treasure is its staff and the jewels among them are "Avitoe and Diptesh" at the Bistro restaurent and shubhay at the "spice studio" ....food at the both places were awesome and superb quality., on my enterance to Diwa wing the ever smiling face of "kelvin" and even "hiren". made it more lively to overjoy us.....

each and every staff of the Alila diwa were courteous and amazing for their hospitality.

apart from staff the cleanliness of the pools and rooms were marvellous.........we had a twin bedroom suite in Diwa wing..........

like leela in south goa but proximity with to the north goa is far, from Alila diwa is hardly 30 mins away.....

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review, and for the very flattering review title in particular! Our staff certainly is our key advantage and I have shared your appreciation with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable stay.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

i just visited this place on 1st of October 2013. we took terrace room, we didn't like the interior of the room. the service is too worse. The food was not that good. they have less variety in jain food.
the swimming pool is too god. MINI theatre & games are there for childrens.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KAMY1986
SSavkur_GM, General Manager at Alila Diwa Goa, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am very disappointed that we fell short of your expectations from your recent stay. Since your comments about the different areas are generic, I am unable to gauge what you found unappealing. I would like to mention that we constantly review our menu selection including the Jain options.

Do give us another try. We will do all we can to give you a better experience.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Iv just returned from my short and sweet stay in Alila Diwa and i really want to say that i loved my stay at Alila Diwa.The USP and success of this resort is its staff who go every mile to ensure your stay is comfortable and memorable.Its just like a home away from home.Very beautiful rooms, designed with the concept of open air bathrooms, amazing pool , spa and restaurant.A special thanks to all the persons who made us feel very special during our stay-Starting from Rekha,Duttaprasad, chef Sharad&Ajay,Desmond, Nithil, Sourav .The staff at the restaurant is very prompt in service and helpful.The room service is superb, all requirements fulfilled within 5 minutes.Very impressed with the chefs at the restaurant who were always eager to provide us Jain food on request.Loved the south indian served at breakfast ,lunch and dinner has also got lots of varieties.Only one suggestion is please provide more vegetarian varieties and deserts and try to bring in a little more taste to the buffet meals.The kids club is superbly equipped, the movie theater is fabulous !Overall , if ure not at Alila Diwa if youre in Goa , you re definitely missing on something!!.I highly recommend this property to anyone wanting to stay in South Goa.I am really missing my wonderful moments spent at Alila Diwa and will surely recommend this property to all my near and dear ones.Will look forward to my next stay with you guys.Please maintain this limitless hospitality and service standard and i am sure you will be the no1. hotel in the country!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your glowing review of our resort. I am delighted that we were able to offer you a truly memorable stay. Our team is very clearly one of our USPs and I will make sure that they know of your appreciation.

Your comments about the vegetarian options and buffet have been taken on board. I hope that you will notice the improvements in this area on your next trip.

See you soon!